Ch. 23 - Graduation

It's been almost a month and everything's been nothing but better. And to top it off, they are all about to graduate next week. So now they're all walking around the mall looking for new suits and black formal shoes.

"Wohoo!! I'm getting my car back in a week!! Yeah!" Louis cheered, jumping up and down as Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn walk behind him chuckling. "And I hope this time you won't crash and die Lou" Harry said, giggling when Louis shoved him playfully. Then Harry catches up with Louis' pace and walk right beside him so Louis continues, "I won't, but if I do, I'll make sure you were with me and die along, yeah?" Louis replied resting his arm on Harry's shoulder making it look weird because he's (*cough* *cough*) short. But those two lovebirds laugh together and adding more funny details and laughing harder with each other as the other three just walk behind them watching their adorable antics. "I swear if these two don't marry each other, I will personally kill them both" Niall said to Zayn and Liam from behind Louis and Harry who are laughing still, harder if that's even possible. Liam and Zayn just chuckled at Niall's statement.

"Look! That's a nice shoe Ni!" Liam said excitedly to Niall as he points towards the shop. "Ooh.. yeah! C'mon, let's go!" Niall yelled as excited as Liam then starts walking towards the shop pulling Liam along with him. Zayn just shook his head at those two, they've been at the mall for two hours and those two still haven't found their shoes and suits." Guys, I'm going there, don't get lost yeah" Zayn said to Louis and Harry but they didn't even acknowledge him so Zayn rolled his eyes then follow behind Liam and Niall.

"Here! Liam, try this!" Niall said as he shoves a gorgeous blue suit to Liam. "O-okay" Liam stuttered as he walk away towards the changing room with Zayn following behind him. Liam changed in the room whilst Zayn waited outside of the door and Niall trying on some leather shoes.

Once the two got the right sizes for both their suits abd shoes, they go to the check out. "Your total is 1508£, sir" The cashier said to Niall so he pulled out his credit card to pay then pick up his bag of clothes.

"And yours is.. 804£, sir" Liam was about to pay when Zayn gave his card. Liam looked at Zayn dumbfounded as Zayn reaches for Liam's bag after the payment. Then they all start to walk out of the store, "I wanted to pay for it.." Liam said with a pout making Niall roll his eyes fondly at Liam's puppy face. "It's fine.. I've got it okay? Don't worry" Zayn reassured as he wraps his arm around Liam's waist, pulling Liam into his side with his other hand holding both his and Liam's shopping bags. "Now what am I suppose to do with this whole loads of money that my Mum gave me?" Liam asked, the pout still very much visible. "Save it for your college fund" Zayn said simply.

After walking around for some time, they decided to look for Louis and Harry, so now they're looking for those two. "There they are" Zayn said pointing towards the two lads sitting at the 'table for for two' table in a coffee shop, hands touching, eyes with love in them. So Liam, Niall and Zayn goes into the shop. "C'mon lads! Time to go home, enough dating!" "Chop-chop, get moving!" Zayn  and Niall said as they pull Louis and Harry away.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Okay guys, this is it" Louis said as Mrs. Surez calls out names to be put in lines in alphabetical order. "Harry Styles, over here please" Mrs. Surez called Harry's name so he goes and stand behind whoever it is in front of him. After loads more students names, it's Liam, a few more students then it's Louis then Niall and the second to last is Zayn, behind him is Zendaya.

The principle, Mr. Cowell gave his long, stupid, boring and pointless speech before the ceremony finally begin.

*SKIP TO AFTER THEY GOT THEIR SCROLLS BECAUSE I NEVER BEEN TO ANY GRADUATION CEREMONY*

All the graduated students had received their A-level diploma.

"Mummyy!!" Louis cheered, running towards his mother with a huge smile on his face. The four other boys just follow suit since they haven't yet found their family. "Such a mummy boy that lad" Zayn said chuckling looking at how Louis is practically suffocating his mother with hugs.

"Liam! My baby! It's been so long since last I've seen you" Johannah greeted Liam with a smile as he comes closer. "Hi Jay" Liam greeted back followed by Zayn, Niall and Harry, "Hello ma'am" "Hey Mrs." "Hi Mother-in-law"

The boys always have some new inside jokes with Louis' mum everytime they see each other, and they never get bored of it. After they hugged each other and talked some more, the boys decided to go look for their families so they parted ways. Except Zayn who went with Liam to see his mum and sisters.

"Hi Mum, hey Roo, Nikki" Liam said to his mother and sisters with a wide smile that matches his sisters'. "Liam!" Both of the sisters cheered at the same time aa they pull him into a group hug of three. As Liam is occupied with his older sisters, Karen walks towards Zayn, "Thank you, Zayn, for being there for Liam when I couldn't" Karen thanked him and to say Zayn is shocked is and understatement. "I-yeah, n-no problem, it's not a big deal" Zayn replied stuttering at the start of his sentence but smiling at the end. Karen then pulled Zayn into a warm hug, "Promise me you'll take care of him for me when I can't, yeah?" Karen said to Zayn and he just nodded as he says, "I will"

a/n

Woo!! I'm buzzing!! Sunshine is one of the greatest hits of Liam!! And that chicken🥺🥺 so luckyy!

Anyways,
I hope you liked this weird ass chapter and,

DON'T FORGET TO STREAM SUNSHINE! 💕