Ch. 4 - Stay the night ✨

We both went back to our friends that still look quite shock from what happened. "Hey lads" I greeted them with a weak smile trying not to breakdown again. "Liam....I'm sorry" Zayn whispered his apology making me just nod my head while looking into his eyes which I can see guilt in them. Niall was just there hugging me the whole time making all of us break into a fit of laughter when he wouldn't let go of me. We all was about to head to class wanted to be early when Zayn pulled me with guilt still written all over his face. "Don't worry Zaynie" I said cupping his cheek. "Sorry I shouldn't have brought that up" Zayn said while bringing me into a hug. We both break the hug and go to our classes when the bell rang.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We hang out at Cozy's after school because I have decided to tell them about my family issue. We sit around talking for hours with a lot of comforting. Then we decided to hang out at Zayn's house since his parents were away for business. I texted my mum to tell her then she told me to text dad instead. The boys were really excited and I couldn't let them down. I texted my dad and his reply made me hesitated, Louis saw the text saying "if you are going to your friend's house, make sure to not come home tonight!" Louis then said "Hey, it's fine if you can't go, we don't want you getting in trouble" Louis said assuringly. "It's fine, I can go" I said putting my phone in my jeans pocket. "But --" Louis got cut off by an excited Niall saying "Let's go!!" pulling me down the street to Zayn's house. We all just laugh at the little leprechaun's excitement.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We all watch the telly while talking about our boring classes and how they all joked about me tutoring them since I'm a nerd. " I should get going it's getting late" Harry said and Niall agreed with him. "Okay, Bye Harry, Niall" Zayn said while waving the lads off. "I have to go as well, but what about you, Liam?" Louis asked sounding worried. "Huh? what about me? I'll just go home and face the beating up, I guess since I have nowhere to stay" I said looking at the ground thinking how I'm going to get beaten up. "You can stay here, baby" Zayn said making both me and Louis look at him with confusion. "What?" Zayn asked as if he didn't just offer me to stay. "Umm....you...ask Li to stay, you do realise that?" Louis said looking at Zayn who is now looking at me with an assuring smile. "Yeah, I do realise that, what's wrong?" Zayn ask. "Nothing, I should get going, Bye, Love ya Lili" Louis said hugging me and Zayn. "I can't stay" I said while looking down. "But you can't go home either" Zayn said with a smile on his face. "Fine, I'll stay" Zayn put his winning face on which I just pout knowing that I gave in. He attacked my lips when he saw the pout that he couldn't look away from. He traced his tounge on my bottom lip wanting an access which I gladly gave. My hands were on his torso while we just make out and then, Zayn mumbled "take it off" in my mouth making my cock jolt up and quickly take Zayn's shirt off. He then sense how hard I was and unzip my jeans then pull it down leaving me in my boxer. I could sense his hard cock as well making me pull down his pants along with his boxer. "So eager for me, eh?" He then take off my hoodie and peppered kisses on my chest going up to sucking my neck. "A-ahh... Zayn..." I moan when he suck on my sweet spot, I quickly covered my mouth preventing from moans to come out of me. "Let me hear you moan my name, baby" he said pulling away my hands and started working his way down to my boxer and eagerly pull them down. He put his hand on my cock and started stroking it making moans escape from my mouth. He started stroking faster and faster making me cum all over his hand and my stomach while on the couch. "We should wash ourselves, yeah?" He asked which I nodded in return. He carried me bridal style and put me down when we got into the shower. He helped me wash the cum that was all over me. We got out of the shower and Zayn gave me some of his clothes that I can wear and we both went to bed cuddling each other.

❤️❤️❤️

A/n

I apologise for any grammar mistakes and again, don't hesitate to correct me

Sorry about the smut that I can tell not so good. I'm sorry I really am not experienced in this😅😂