Ch. 7 - Where am I going to stay?

After school ends, all five of us decided to hang out for a while and have some coffee at Cozy's. "So, umm....anyone have any idea of where I can stay?" I asked when everyone was silent. "Maybe you can have sleepover alternatively at our houses, like you know, today you stay at mine, tomorrow at Niall's and it continues" Louis suggested. "Or, you can stay at budget hotels while working to pay for your room" Harry then suggested. "But, you can always stay at mine, you know I don't mind it and I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind it as well" Niall said. "Maybe, just maybe, we can all rent an apartment for us to stay and pay the rent together to lighten the burden of the rent" Zayn suggesting we have an apartment and stay together. "I like that idea, it'll be like 5 lads doing lads things that lads do cause lads are cool" Louis then said. "Yeah, that was a weird way to put it but I agree as well" Harry said agreeing with the idea too. "I'm in for that" Niall aslo said. "What about you, Lili?" Louis asked for my agreement more like pleading with puppy eyes displaying on his face. "Yeah sure, I'm in" I said interested in what living with these lads would feel like.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We are now at Zayn's house once again. "When will your parents come back from the business trip?" Niall asked while taking some food out of the fridge. "They are supposed to be back two days ago but they told me they had to stay a little longer" Zayn answered turning on the telly for us to watch movies. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Their business thing had to be extended, baby" He replied whispering the part 'baby' in my ear. "Soo...who's going to look for an apartment to rent? and where am I going to stay while someone is looking for an apartment?" I asked when the realisation of me not having anywhere to stay hit me. "I can find an apartment for us" Zayn offered. "And you can stay with me and my parents for a while" Louis offered me to stay at his. "Thank you, lads, I would never even be alive if it's not for you lads" I thanked them for their offers. Harry was asleep while Niall was just taking and eating almost everything from Zayn's fridge. "Oi, don't eat everything!" Zayn yelled at Niall who is eating nonstop. "Quit shouting, Haz is sleeping over here." Louis then said to shut the yelling. "Maybe you all can stay here? It's getting late and we don't have school tomorrow anyway" Zayn said looking at sleeping Harry. "Yeah sure, I'll just call our parents to inform them, yeah?" Niall offered getting up to pull his phone when Louis nodded. "I only have three rooms" Zayn said as soon as Niall finished talking with Harry's parents. "I choose one!" Niall exclaimed. "You can sleep with me if you'd like" Zayn whispered to me. "I'll take Harry to the other room" Louis said pointing at the other guest room. "It's fine, I'll just sleep on the couch" I said still thinking about sleeping on the couch that will for sure be freezing at midnight. "S-sure" He said with a disappointed look plastered on his face while going to his room and tossed me a blanket. "Goodnight!" He exclaimed while waving his hand. "Night!" I yelled back making sure he heard it. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

It is now 2am and I can't sleep because of the raining that makes the night freezing. Maybe I can go to Zayn's room, I'm sure he wouldn't mind right?  I knocked on Zayn's bedroom door. It took a couple of knocking before Zayn could hear me."Baby, what are you doing here?" Zayn asked in his sleepy voice as soon as he opens the door and sees me. "It's c-cold" I said shivering. "Come here" He said pulling me into his room hugging me and planted kisses on my forehead then close the door. "Is it better, baby?" He asked. "Hmm...Can I sleep with you?" I said which he just replied with an of course. He really kept me warm by covering me in a blanket and hugging me until I fell asleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Wakey wakey, Lili" I heard a voice and when I open my eyes it was Zayn waking me up. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 9am" He said pointing to the clock above the telly in his room. "Come and eat breakfast" I heard Harry said in an apron opening the bedroom door.

"Do you only make pancakes?" I asked jokingly when I saw pancakes on the table while walking to sit at the table. "It's the only thing he makes that doesn't burn" Zayn then said while laughing. "N-no it's n-not" I heard Harry mumbled when we all done laughing. "Leave him alone, you morons" Louis then said sternly and jokingly. "Finish up, lads, we're going to the mall" Niall said with his mouth full. "Don't talk with your mouth full, Niall" I said trying to teach him some manner. "Sorry" He said when he finished swallowing the food.

❤️❤️❤️

a/n

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter
don't worry, more are coming in your way.

anygays...

I apologise for any grammar mistakes.