Ch. 11 - Alone for the night

So, it is Friday and Louis decided to invite us all to a night out at a club. He invited us when we were hanging out at the Cozy's right after school. Niall and Harry both agreed leaving Zayn and me to answer. "Err.. I'm not going, don't like the club, y'know, the smell of sweats and alcohol could really burn my nostrils, plus, I don't drink" I said in which they all nodded understanding. They all knew I don't drink because they had offered me once, I don't quite remember where or when. "What 'bout you, Zee?" Niall asked in his Irish accent. "Nah, I'm staying home with Liam, don't want him to be alone" Zayn said which made the rest of us laugh, I tried to contain my laughter tho. "NaH, DoN't wAnt HiM tO bE aLoNE, what do think he is, five?" Louis mocked sarcastically whilst laughing and throwing his head back joined by Harry and Niall whilst I just smiled. "I just want to be a good boyfriend, leave me alone" Zayn responded jokingly and shrugging off the mocks that the boys made. "Oh, talking about boyfriend, I thought you said you didn't want the whole school to know about, us, to protect me or something, but you kissed me in the hallway, sure the whole school knows now" I said lowly whilst turning to face him and thinking about what he said on our first day at school as a couple, he said that he doesn't want everyone to know, so that they won't get insulted, face stupid questions and experience bullying because of their relationship. "Yeah, at first true, but it was getting on my nerves seeing girls and boys trying to hit on you, my boyfriend" I blushed at the fact that he called me, his boyfriend. "And you, being too focused talking to that friend of yours at your locker, it kind of pushed me off the edge and made me feel like the whole school should know who you belong to" Zayn continued and placed a kiss on my right cheek when he finished explaining. "You were jealous?" I asked with amusement written on my face. "N-no" He simply replied with hesitation and turned away whilst I chuckled. I know he was, especially by the way he talked. We were brought back to the group conversation by Harry when he said, "Get out of your own little world you two, get in this world of ours" We chat for a little more time, then we all go home at 5.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Me and Zayn were in the living room watching the movie that's playing in front of us whilst the other three are getting ready to go out. I was laying my head on Zayn's lap and watch the movie that's on the tv. "Zayn" I called once. "Zayn" I called for the second time. No response. "Zayn" I called again and turned around to face him when he didn't respond again. I found his eyes on me, watching me intensively. I smile at him as his beautiful brown eyes meet my warm chocolate eyes. He leaned down and pecked my lips. I get up from his lap as he pulls away. I sit really close to him and start kissing him passionately. "Get a room, you two" I heard Niall's accent said and I quickly pull away. Zayn continues to lean closer to me and pulls me into a deep passionate kiss whilst flipping off the three other that's walking towards the door when he heard a groan from Louis. I pulled away and chuckled at his antics along with Niall and Harry. But Louis, being the little competitive lad he is, he gives Zayn the middle finger back and made us all break into laughters. "Will you just walk through the door and get out" Zayn said chuckling and pointed to the front door. "Jeez, we're being chased out of our own house, let's go mates" Harry said sarcastically and rolling his eyes whilst pulling his two friends behind him. The two of us that's left in the house just giggled, rolled our eyes and look at each other when doing so.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Can we just focus on the Toy Story movie please?" I asked him with my pointer finger pointing at the telly. "C'mon, I've watched this like a bijilion times.." He whined with hand gestures when he said the word bijilion. "That's not even a number and it's my favourite movie" I said cuddling close to his chest. I heard him huff in annoyance so I just lift my head to look at him and saw that he has his bottom lip poked out in a pout. I get up a bit and kiss his pout away and he was very fast to return the kiss. "There, you look cute when pouting" I said pulling back and get into my previous position. "Stupid movie..." I heard him mumbling so I sit a bit straighter and look at him. "What did you just say?" I asked him and he turned to look at me. "Huh? N-nothing" He said with fear in his eyes cause oh well, everybody knows how mad I can get when someone insults my favourite movie, The Toy Story. "No, I heard you said something about this movie" I said and he just turned around. "I said that it was a stupid movie" He mumbled again. "Come here you!" I said and jumped onto him but fall on the spot where he sat because he has already got up and run. "No! Go away" He said whilst running into the kitchen with me close behind him. "How dare you say it was a stupid movie!" I said chasing Zayn whom made a turn and start running up the stairs. "It is a stupid movie!" Zayn said emphasising the word is. "No, you're stupid!" I said still chasing Zayn that is heading towards his bedroom. "What? How?!" He asked as he steps into his bedroom. "By saying my favourite movie is stupid" I said whilst jumping onto him making both of us fall to the floor of Zayn's bedroom and I was laying on top of him and I hit the top of his head whilst saying "That's what you get for saying my favourite movie is stupid". We both were panting because we ran out of breath due to the run we just did. Zayn started chuckling after some comfortable silence. And I followed his chuckle and we ended up breaking into fits of laughters. We spent the rest of the night in Zayn's room talking about random stuffs forgetting about the movie downstairs. We talked until we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

A/n
Hey....long time no see? Hehe....sorry, I've got a lot on my plate, and by that, I mean school. My country is going on the second wave and we're on lockdown again and I have stupid online classes. So sorry for that🙏

This chapter originally had smut, but I just thought it was moving too fast, so...just a heads up that this book may include smut though I still need your opinion wether it should include smut or not. Please let me know in the comment. 💖

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love you readers, ghost or not😜