Ch. 13 - Jealousy ✨

I've decided the new title for this book, and it's 'Through All Odds'

(I'm going to change to Thrid person POV cause first person POV is hard as rock)

⚠WARNING⚠ : Includes smut so please skip this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable

*Thrid person POV*

It has been a few days since they went to the funfair and now they are in school. Liam, Louis and Harry are in Maths class whilst the other two in History class.

"God, what the hell is this bitch talking about, it's like all Greek to me!" Louis said in frustration when Liam just chuckled and Harry shook his head at Louis' behavior. "C'mon Louis, you can't be that dumb to not understand a thing" Liam said and Louis scoffed.

"So I'll leave you all to your homework, I'll be at my desk if you need anything" The teacher spoke as she walks to her desk that's in front of the class. "Ugh! I'm not doing this shit" Louis said as he placed his pencil down onto his book, or you could say he threw it. Liam looked at Louis and decided that he will help Louis with his homework. The bell rang as the students fininsh their homework including Louis, surprisingly.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It is now lunch time. "Hey, Li" Zayn greeted Liam with a peck on the lips as he sits next to Liam at the table they share with the other three. "Hey, how was your class?" Liam asked when Zayn had sat properly at the table. "Eh, it was fine" Zayn said as he turns to face his food that's on the table. "Oh, wait, you remember that Perrie we met a couple days ago?" Zayn asked and Liam just answered with a hum. "Well, turns out that she is a new kid here, she's in my History class" Zayn explained then Niall abruptly says, "Oh, that blond girl? I swear she was eye fucking you or something" then he went back to eating his food whilst listening to Harry's and Louis' conversation about football. "I did see that, but she was probably trying to recognise me, cause right after that her eyes widen in realisation and invited me to hang out with her" Zayn said as he shrug his shoulder. "So you going to hang out with her?" Liam asked and Zayn just nod as an answer. "When?" Liam asked and Zayn told him that they are meeting at the Cozy's after school.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Time passed by rapidly as now is the last period. The bell rang as Liam had just finished shoving his books into his bag. He walked to the parking lot of the school to meet up with the rest of the boys. After 1 or 2 minutes of waiting, finally Niall and Harry came into sight. Not long after, Zayn and Louis are now in sight. "So, I'm going to visit me Mum right after this so I won't be home till night or I might as well stay at me Mum's" Louis said as they all walk towards the parked car in the parking lot. "Ooh.. can I come? It's been a while since I last saw her" Harry asked as Louis just nod and says, "Sure, I'm sure Mum misses you" Niall then said, "I'm coming too, your Mum is the best cook after my Mum" "Oh, I also don't take no as answer" Niall continued as they all chuckled except Louis who rolls his eyes in a playful manner. "In that case, I suggest you three just go straight to Louis' Mum's, I need to meet up with someone anyway and Liam's coming with me" Zayn said as they all nod except Liam who looked quite shock. "C'mon, Li" Zayn said and then pull Liam lightly by the wrist.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The two of them walk their way to the coffee shop that's not very far away from their school. They both went inside the coffee shop and was met with a blond hair girl with blue eyes sat at one of the table and glancing at the door that the two had just walk through. "Hey, you bring Liam!" Perrie cheered as she saw Liam walking right next to Zayn. "Yeah, thought he could use some company, the lads aren't home anyways" Zayn explained as he pulls Perrie into a hug. "Hey, Pez" Liam greet her as she pulls him into a hug. They all then take a sit, Perrie in one of the booths and Liam and Zayn in the other booth.