Chapter 2 - Recovering

It really surprises me how the school famous kid is now my friend and helping me to go through school day while protecting me. It really makes no sense how me, the loser is now friends with Louis, Louis Tomlinson! but it still is the same at home, daily beat ups and living in the basement really is something else.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The next day, Louis decided to introduce me to his friend group, a group of famous cool kids. "Heyya lads!" Louis said giving a blonde haired boy , a curly haired guy and a raven haired friend each a hug. "This is Liam, a very good friend of mine" he said introducing me. "Oh, so he's the guy that stole you away from me, huh?" I heard the curly headed one said jokingly. "No, Harry! He didn't steal me, I'm always yours" Louis said while blushing. "So, that's your boyfriend, Lou? You never told me you had one" I said pointing to the curly haired boy which I learn his name is Harry. "That's cause I don't, he's just a friend of mine " Louis mumbled lowly but loud enough for five of us to hear. I could see Harry's face fell when Louis said they were only friends but he shrugged it off and introduced himself. The other lads introduced themselves as well saying their names are Niall and Zayn. "Uh, n-nice to meet y-you all" I said feeling a bit nervous since I'm just a loser who is now introducing myself to the popular kids. "Don't be like that Liam, don't be nervous around us" Niall said pulling me into a hug. "He's a big fan of hug, sorry Liam" Harry said chuckling and apologising. "Don't apologise for it Harry" I said hugging Niall back. "It's a baby we've got here" Zayn said looking directly in my direction which boiled my blood a bit, but I just ignored it. "You just have to get used to Niall hugging you at random times" Louis said chuckling. "And you shut your fooking mouth, pal! " Louis said glaring at Zayn, but Zayn being him, he just rolled his eyes and look away.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We then all hang out at the nearest coffee shop which was called Cozy's. We then started talking about the most random things for a few hours. Then, I looked down to my watch to see the time has passed 5 p.m. I then excused myself since I know I'm going to be dead coming home pass 5. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, I said repeating the word in my head on the way home. Louis could see it but he just shrugged it off thinking maybe he should ask Liam tomorrow at school.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Liam then reached home, looking through the windows trying to see if anyone is in the living room. He saw no one so he decided to get in, due to his luck, he got in his room without anyone seeing him, specifically his father. He changed his clothes then go straight to bed since he's tired and hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

❤️❤️❤️

A/N
Another chapter is done!!! 😄😄
This is a short chapter isn't it? 😂
Sorry, sorry but hey, I posted two
Hope that was good enough

Thank you for reading and I apologise for any grammar mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me, I really appreciate if you do correct me