Ch. 5 - Telling everything

I woke up to the sunlight that shine straight through my eyes. I look around to see that it was not the room I usually sleep in. I felt two strong arms around me, I turn around and saw Zayn, cuddling me in his arms. "Sleep back, baby" Zayn said in his morning voice that was sexy. "No, we have school, get up Zaynie" I said sternly but sweetly at the same time. "5 more minutes, let me sleep" he said tightening his grip on me. "Get up Zayn, we're going to be late" I said pulling away from him. I got into the shower and came out with the towel around my waist. "Can I wear your clothes, Zayn?" I asked looking at him who still had duvet on his bare chest. Zayn turned to see me in a towel then he quickly got up and said "What about...don't wear any clothes?" he said seductively. I kissed him on the lips and pull away saying "What about you give me some of your clothes and then go to the shower to get ready for school, love" I said sweetly pointing to the bathroom. "Fine, I will get ready for school, nerd" he said in defeat. I chuckle knowing that I won.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Lili!!!" Louis exclaim excitedly when he sees me and pull me into a hug. "Hey, Lou" I said hugging him back. "How was your stay at Zayn's?" Louis asked looking at both me and Zayn. "He stayed at Zayn's?!" Harry asked in disbelief. "Uh huh, who would have thought this Zaynie right here would have offered someone to stay with him when his parents were out on a business trip" Louis said making me think. Huh? does he mean Zayn never offered someone to stay with him?!. "Who would have thought, you usually would bring sluts over and fuck them, don't you?" Louis said smirking at Zayn. "Shut up!!" Zayn hissed and walked away making all of us stood there in shock. "Why would you say that, you ass!" Harry growled loudly at Louis making him look at the ground with guilt.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harry then chase after Zayn. "You like him, don't you?" I said lifting Louis's face to meet mine. "W-what?" He asked confusely from the sudden question. "You like Haz, right? I can see it through the way you look at him" I said looking straight in his eyes. "Y-yeah, but h-he likes Z-zayn" He said stuttering with tears streaming down his face and a disappointed look plastered on. "He does?!" I asked shockingly. "Yea, I once asked who his crush was and ended up regreting the decision of asking him" He said chuckling with tears still flowing down his cheeks. "Come here" I said pulling him in the nearest bathroom. "Why'd you take me here?" he asked once we are in the bathroom. "The girls were recording, I don't want the face of my teary friend to be the gossip of the school tomorrow" I answered. "You were lying, didn't you?" I asked still not believing that Harry likes Zayn. "No, I did ask him, that was his answer" he said calmly. "Hey, I want to tell you everything, from the start, I hope that would make you feel better" I said trying to calm him down. "If you're ready, then yeah" He answer making sure that I was truly ready to tell him everything. "I'm ready, Lou" I said. "It all started in my freshman year when I found a guy at a party, it was Jason. We started dating for a few months before my dad found that I had a boyfriend. He was really against it that he abuses me from then til now, he even make me walk my way to school which is 3.2 km since then. My boyfriend on the other hand, he broke up with me saying that it was just a dare that his mates made him do and he already has a girlfriend. I was really depressed that I cut a bit on the wrist". "That bitch!" Louis yelled letting out his anger. He then wipe the tears of mine that I didn't even know I let out when he calm down a bit. I broke into a crying mess. "shh....Darling Just hold on" he said calming me down from my crying. He hugged me trying to help. I held him tighter not wanting him to let go. "What's taking so long in there!" I heard someone from the outside yelling wanting to get in since both me and Lou were taking so long. "S-sor --" I was cut by an angry Louis. "Oi, shut your fooking mouth, you fooking looseh!" Louis said making me chuckle. We got out wiping both of our tears away. "Took you long enough, ass" I heard the guy from earlier said. Louis just put his middle finger up flipping the guy off. We just continue our day and go to the rest of our classes.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We all got home when the last bell rang. I got through the front door hoping that it was all fine since I did get home early. "You faggot!" I heard my dad yell making me stumble on my own leg. "Where were you last night!" he ask in a yelling tone which I just respond with "a-at a friend h-h-house" stuttering since I was scared to death. "That's it! I've had enough of you!" he said making me think of how hard I'm going to be beaten but the thing that happen next really wasn't expected. He instead kicked me out disowning me. I knock hardly on the door continuously crying while calling practically yelling Dad. My vision then got blurry then I felt strong arms picking me up.

❤️❤️❤️

A/n

Who do you think the person that picked Liam up is? 😏😏

Anygays...

I apologise for any grammar mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me. 💕