Ch. 10 - Talk it out

I woke up to my alarm ringing so I quickly shut it off. I fluttered my eyes open and remove the duvet off my body. I get up and head straight to the bathroom to get ready for school. I went downstairs as soon as I got myself ready. I saw the time on the clock and it was still early. It explains why none of the boys were up so I decided to prepare breakfast for us all. I made pancakes for them and woke Harry up first since he is the easiest to wake up. "I'll wake Louis and Niall up, you can wake Zayn, y'know how deep he sleeps" He said in his morning voice as soon as he got used to the light of the sun that's lighting up his room. I enter Zayn's room as I see Harry enters Niall's. "Wake up sleeping beauty" I said whilst walking to his bed. "Nooo" He said covering his face and ear with a pillow and turned side ways. "C'mon, Zayn, get up we have school and I made breakfast" I said sternly as I sat at the edge of his bed. "Nuff, gof away" He muffled into his pillow. I peeled the duvet of him and pick him up. He was quite light for an 18 years old. "Liam! put me downn" He said wiggling in my arms. "I will if you are awake enough to walk to the kitchen" I said walking towards the kitchen. "Yes, yes, I'm awake, just put me down" He said still wiggling. "Here" I said putting him down on a chair in the kitchen. "AhaHaa...Zayn, you were squirming like a fish" Niall stated laughing and I just laughed along. Zayn was hiding his face as I see Louis walking with Harry. "Morning, Lou" I greeted but realised that we weren't on a very good term when he didn't reply. The breakfast went on awkward for me and Louis. We get to school by Zayn's car as soon as we finished breakfast.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

School went normal even though me and Louis had a couple classes together but the easiest way was to avoid eye contact. The rest went smoothly except lunch. I was talking with new my friend from my English class and his name was Woody. We were talking at my locker since I was still putting my stuffs in the locker. I was still talking to Woody at my locker but now waiting for Harry, Niall, Zayn and Louis to eat lunch together. We have this kind of schedule where we decide whom we form on before going to our usual place and eat lunch together and today is my turn for them to form on me. I was so caught up in talking to Woody when I felt someone pulling me and a soft pair of lips on mine. I was surprised but quickly kiss back when I see that it was Zayn. But our kiss broke when Zayn was pushed to the ground. "I told you to stay away from Liam!" It was Louis. "Who are you to tell me whom to avoid!" Zayn yelled as he tried to get up. "No, who are YOU to date my friend!" Louis said one last time before landing a punch to Zayn's jaw. "Well you date my friend" Zayn said sarcastically as he was holding his aching jaw. Zayn got up and was about to punch Louis in the face when I pulled his hands from the back. "What the fuck is going on?!" I heard Harry's voice. "Just a little fight.. " Louis said facing the floor with his teeth biting his inner bottom lip. "You are going to say punching my face is a little fight?!" Zayn shouted through the hall. "Zayn! that's enough!" I scolded him to notch down the fight. "C'mon" Was all Harry said and took Louis in his left hand and scoop me and Zayn by neck with the other. "Can I have the keys, Zayn?" Harry asked when we reach at the school car park. "Oh, wait, I'll text Niall saying we're going home?" I asked pulling out my phone. "Yes, please do that" Harry said reaching for the keys that Zayn had just took out from his pocket. Harry unlocked the door and we all get in, Louis was sitting in the passenger seat whilst me and Zayn sat at the backseat. "Niall said he's heading home too" I said breaking the long uncomfortable silence.

"We're here" Harry announced as he got in the parking lot. "I'll get Zayn clean first" I said to Harry and pull Zayn with me getting out of the car.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I dragged Zayn to the bathroom to clean the spot at his jaw that had a little bit of blood. "Ow..be gentle, Liam" Zayn said as soon as the water hit his jaw. "Just relax" I said still cleaning the spot with a wet cotton pad. "There, all done, you just need an ice pack to ease the swelling" I said getting out of the bathroom and head straight to the kitchen to get the ice pack. I take the ice pack out of the freezer and head towards the living room where everyone's at. I sit in the middle of Niall and Zayn whilst the other two sit separately on two separated couches. I hand Zayn his ice pack for him put on his jaw. "Talk" Harry instructed leaning into the couch he's sat on. "Talk what?" Louis irritatedly asked. "Talk about why in the fucking world you two were throwing hands at each other?!" Harry yelled and everyone is supposed to sense how mad he is now because he is the type that wouldn't go around swearing unless he is really mad. "It's because apparently, your little boyfriend here thinks that he can control who dates whom!" Zayn spat angrily and shot Louis a glare. "It's because a devil doesn't deserve to be loved by an angel like Liam!" Louis yelled in defense. "Wha- Devil?! huh, Devil... looks like I'm a devil now" Zayn said and I could see how hurt he is through his eyes. "Enough" Niall spoke up. "We are gathered here to solve this fight, not to fight, again" He continued. "We've been friends since before high school, so please don't let relationships break this friendship that we built" Harry added. "And can we please not label someone?" Harry continued. "I'm sorry if I am the main cause of the fight, but, Louis, you can't stop love, I mean, Harry loves you and you do too and none of us try to stop you two" I now said after a while. "I support you two unconditionally so can you just do me a favour, support me and Zayn too?" I asked lowly, afraid that I will make it worse. "Y-yeah, of course, I-I'm sorry, I-I overreacted" He said facing up and walks towards me and bring me into a hug. "And I'm sorry Zayn, I really didn't mean to call you a..." Louis said after hugging me but couldn't finish his sentence because of guilt. "Devil, yeah, it's fine, you are one too" Zayn finished for him and we laughed with the fact that he called Louis a devil, Louis laughed along actually. "Hey, maybe we should all go out because everything is back to normal, plus, it's been all long time since we last hung out together" Niall suggested as he gets up from the sofa. We all answered with sures and okays . "A quick question, Niall" Zayn said making Niall look at him. "Yes?" Niall replied and Zayn continues, "How did you get here?" "Well, I've got my ways" Niall answered vaguely as he smirks.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We spent the rest of the day hanging around and having a good time laughing. I was glad that those devils😏 finally made up.

A/n
It's a... double update!!
I hope you enjoy this chapter because Zayn and Louis is now back to normal!!!

Anygays....
I'd like to apologise for any grammar or spelling mistakes, don't hesitate to correct me! 💕
I love youuu! 💖