a night to remember - 03 (smut)

the following chapter has explicit content containing:

being blindfolded, degrading, slapping/spanking, penetrating with two cocks, and CNC (Consensual Non-Consent)

please, i don't want to hear the words such as 'slut' 'whore' about the characters and claiming stuff as 'rape' when this story has everything done with consent and if it doesn't i'll put a trigger warning at the beginning.

୨୧

author's note: if you came from my tiktok, this was the chapter you were waiting for T-T, sorry for keeping you waiting

anyways, enjoy :)

୨୧

all three of you drank. Akaashi and Suna looked at you surprised. "what?" you asked and shrugged. you giggled while they looked at you amused.

"gave head?" Suna asked. all three of you drank again. "damn (y/n), did not think you would drink."

"and why would you think that? i'm human too. a girl's gotta live." you leaned back and stated.

"preach!" Akaashi said, raising his bottle. you and Akaashi laughed. "okay okay, ever done anal?" this question was targeted to you.

you pouted before drinking. both of the boys looked at you shocked. "it was just once, painful and i don't think i'm ever doing it again." you explained.

Akaashi blinked, digesting what he just heard. "okay..ever done a orgy? threesome?" Akaashi asked.

Akaashi and Suna both drink. you bit your lip and stayed still. "hm, a girl's gotta live but never done a threesome." Suna raised an eyebrow, mocking your response before the last one.

you shrugged. Suna and Akaashi side eyed each other. they nodded. "how come you wear a scarf all the time?" Akaashi asked.

you sighed. "are there any cameras in here?" you asked. they both shook their heads now. you laid up and slowly started to take off the knot of the scarf. Suna and Akaashi's eyes went wide, seeing your neck.

"i mean—if you ask me, you look hot." Suna shrugged, looking at the big scar on your neck. Akaashi nodded, agreeing with him. "what are they gonna ask you to do? lose the scar? no, you shouldn't have to hide it."

you sent him a faint smile. you went to tie the scarf again but Akaashi sat next to you and grabbed your hand. "you don't have to wear it, we're fine without it." Akaashi nodded and looked at Suna, who nodded in agreement. "you give me this," he took the scarf out of your hands. "and you drink this." he put the bottle back in your hands."

you let out a small giggle. "if you don't mind me asking, how did you get it?" Suna asked. "you don't have to answer if you don't want to." he held his hands up in surrender.

"it's something personal and that happened a long time ago. it's not important anymore." you shrugged. Suna looked at you with a 'oh..' look. you took a big chug of your drink.

"okay! next question. ever done S&M?" Akaashi asked. you and Suna drank. "oh, damn-" he pouted because he hadn't done it.

you giggled and rubbed his shoulder reassuringly.  "not related to the game but—if you had the chance to do a threesome," Suna started.  "would you do it?"

it was obvious this question was for you. "mm, maybe.." you said unsurely.

Suna looked at Akaashi, who looked back at him. Suna gestured at you. Akaashi nodded. "hm?" Akaashi said. he grabbed the drink out of your hand. you gave a confused look but didn't even have the chance to ask since Akaashi pushed his lips against yours.