flashbacks - 22 (smut)

"wow, you have such a amazing body. i've seen you wear others designer clothes—i feel so honored to be measuring you right now." the lady giggled, you giggling with her to not be rude. currently at a boutique, you've been standing for over an hour while the dress designer was getting your measurements for the maid of honor dress. "and this color, so beautiful!"

"the color was a hard decision to choose, i had to argue with my mom about it for so long." you rolled your eyes while the designer laughed. "how much longer do you think this is going to take? i've got to go to practice soon and i don't really want to be late."

"not long, i just want you to try on this dress for me to compare the measurements and then you can leave. i'll go get the dress right now." you nodded and reached over to grab your phone.

"you better make sure you're keeping off the weight and whoever you're getting with, knows to make sure to not leave any marks." Akane said sternly. "do not ruin these two months for me by getting into a scandal!"

you rolled your eyes. "i'm not." you mumbled more to yourself.

"yeah okay, by the way i can see your hickeys on your chest area. wanna explain to me how you got that?" Akane stood with her arms crossed while staring at you in the mirror. your eyes glanced at her then back at your phone. you could feel your cheeks heat up from the thought of what happened three days ago.

flashback

"i swear to god if one of you makes her cum, i will make sure none of you get to fuck her again or cum." Allyson said sternly, still standing in front of you with her thumb down your throat and your drool dripping out. "i can't wait to show you this later (y/n)," Allyson smiled looking into the phone Osamu was recording her in. "how do you feel? how do you feel knowing there are five people waiting to fuck the shit out of you and you don't get to say no anything."

she took her thumb out of your mouth but your mouth being so dry and sore to make any words be able to come out. "you're not going to reply?" Allyson gave it a second and then finger gestured Osamu. "give the camera Atsumu. Osamu you take the front." Akaashi was already at your back fucking like his life depended on it.

Atsumu whined. "when do i get to fuck her? or at least fuck you?" Atsumu was at her ear, whining for the past twenty minutes because he hadn't even gotten anywhere close to you besides when he was tying your wrist to your ankles. Atsumu had a talent at tying ropes.

"awe my precious." Allyson turned around and grabbed his face gently, grazing her lips on top of his. "keep whining and i make sure this," she gripped his balls through the underwear. "doesn't get anything at all." she gave him a small peck on the cheek. "now get a good angle, i want this to come out perfect."

"shit—don't clench like that!" Akaashi groaned as you tightened around him. you couldn't help it. while Akaashi was fucking you from behind, Osamu kept hitting a spot in your mouth that kept making you gag. you could tell he was liking it from his breathing getting heavy. 

"Suna," Allyson pouted at him, he was on his phone. "are you bored? how come you're not paying attention to (y/n)? she'll be very upset with you if she knew." she was whispering in his ear.

"maybe if you let me do something with her, i'd be actually paying attention. but you're the one who's not letting me touch her." he whispered back in her ear and then gave her a smile. Allyson liked the vibe of him. he gave off the vibe that he gets what he wants. grabbing the phone out of his hand, she placed it behind her back and leaned in while tip toeing to reach his lips.

he stared back at her lips and then her eyes. his hands reached for her back but she leaned in to distract him with a kiss. placing his hand on her hip and pulling her in, his other hand grabbed her wrist that had his phone in it and just gripped it. Atsumu shifted the phone to those two, watching as the two of them started to escalate and Suna ending it with Allyson on the bed right next to you.