allyson - 21 (mini smut)

"no no i'm sorry i won't do it again." you begged while holding onto his shoulders. "please please i'm sorry, i'm sorry Daisuke." you cried while his fingers were quickening it's pace. you were so close, just right there before the knot would be coming undone. "agh—don't stop, don't stop." back arching mouth wide open while moaning was such a sight that he hoped would never end.

grinning, he took the fingers away. you let out a frustrated cry while your nails dug into his skin. "you fuckin—" he gave you a warning look while his fingers pinched your clit. "okay i won't curse anymore." your legs were starting to shake.

he looked you in the eyes before looking at his phone. "well would you look at the time. go take a shower and get ready." he gave you a grin while unwrapping your arms that were around him. you looked at him with eyes wide opened. "are you joining me or what?"

since it was probably the most you were going to get, you laid up. standing up, your legs were wobbly but you ignored them and walked past Daisuke, going into the bathroom and starting the shower while waiting for the water to turn warm. "where are we going?"

"two options." he held up two fingers. "one, we can go meet with Hiroto because he also wants you to come to talk about the new drama and i'm pretty sure Mom is with him," he rolled his eyes. "or we can skip it and just go out for lunch." he shrugged.

you gave it a big thought. "let's go meet with Hiroto." you nodded. "it's better for you to talk about this now and not have to wait because of me and i just want to get it over with and want to know if i'm even working with you for your drama or not." you sighed.

he gave you a nod and pulled in for a kiss. "i'm gonna go text him."

୨୧

getting dressed into the white dress with no sleeves and a small white sweater too over it, you slid on some white heels that wasn't too high and waited for Daisuke to come out

getting dressed into the white dress with no sleeves and a small white sweater too over it, you slid on some white heels that wasn't too high and waited for Daisuke to come out. "ready?" you nodded and grabbed your purse. the two of you exited his place and with one click the door was locked. going down to the parking lot, his driver was waiting for the two of you. whenever you were with him, the driver would hold the door open for you because it was an order given from Daisuke to him, which you thought was really thoughtful. "to the agency."

the driver nodded and immediately started driving out of the parking lot of the building and towards his agency. the streets weren't busy today and it was a surprise since the time was around four in the afternoon.

arriving, two guards came to both of your car doors and opened it for you. there was a crowd of paparazzi but there were security guards at both of your sides and made sure you two walked safely into the building. the two of you were escorted upstairs where you of course found Akane and Hiroto together, on the sofa. "ahem—" they both cleared their throats. "i didn't know you two were getting here so soon." Hiroto fixed his tie.