facetime - 07 (smut)

"please—just please!" Kozume paced back and forth in front of you. "you said you were feeling bad, your stomach was hurting and you had a headache. who and what made you think it was a good idea to fuck three days after getting a IUD?!"

you sheepishly played with your finger. "...i couldn't just say no!" you tried to defend yourself but you both knew that wasn't a good enough reason. it had been three weeks since that incident. you hadn't seen Kozume during these weeks so you were telling him about everything. so far in the three weeks, all three of you had improved on the choreography and you ended up mastering the blindfold part. you guys were a minute into the song and dance.

Kozume sighed. "whore." he mumbled while looking away. your jaw dropped and you threw the pillow at him, making both of you laugh. "you wanna watch a movie?" he asked while sitting down. you nodded and grabbed the remote and scrolled through the options. "no—NO! WE WATCHED A SILENT VOICE THREE TIMES ALREADY!"

you pouted at him, he narrowed his eyes looking at you. you purse your lips and scrolled to another movie. after ten minutes, you both agreed on watching 'I Want To Eat Your Pancreas'.

almost two hours later—you and Kozume were sobbing while hugging his body pillows. "why did you pick a sad movie." Kozume said in his baby voice while sniffling. you wiped your tears with the tissue. "i'm going to sleep, i'm tired." he slouched walking to his room. "pick any one of the rooms or sleep with me but don't take any of my space."

you did a quick smile at his cuteness and then stood up. you cleaned the sofa from your wrappers of candy and popcorn that you threw at each other throughout the movie.

you turned off the tv and yawned. you went to the bathroom and did your night routine. you entered Kozume's room and saw him knocked out with his hand on his phone and the other arm on the side of the bed.

 you entered Kozume's room and saw him knocked out with his hand on his phone and the other arm on the side of the bed

you giggled lowly at the sight and decided to just go sleep in one of the guest rooms. you laid down on the bed and got on your side and closed your eyes.

unfortunately for you, it was hard sleeping at other places besides your bed unless of course you just had a session. it was already late, you turned to your phone and read the time, '1:34 AM'.

just as you were about to turn your phone off and try sleeping again, you get a notification. "you awake?" a message for Suna. you questioned why he would text you out of nowhere and this late at night. it wasn't the first time texting but it was still weird.

Y/N
yeah
why aren't you sleeping?

Suna
i can't sleep
duh

no need to be a smart ass 🙄
it was a genuine question

teheh, jkjk
wyd?

i was trying to sleep but i can't
duh

ok you bitch 😭