teddy bear - 17

"you can read over the contract if you like but everything in there, we've already talked about." Yasufumi Nekomata said. currently you were in the conference room of your mother's hospital where you had to attend because in the contract, all rights and owner ship was left to your dad till your were eighteen.

"we're good, i've already gone through it. (y/n) dear, just sign right here." Akane pointed at the place for you to sign. hesitantly, you picked up the pen and wrote your signature. there was a few more places and then the last page. "congratulations, i hope you continue to take well care of this place." Akane bowed which meant you had to follow along and did so.

"pleasure to work with you both." the old man bowed back. the lawyers and secretary of his bowed and you two back.

the two of you exited the house and got into the car. "that's finally done with." Akane exhaled as the car driver started to drive. "to xXx Industry." she told the driver who nodded right away.

"wait what? no i want to go home." you furrowed your eyebrows.

"you can go home later, we're meeting Daisuke at the place to talk about a new drama role for him and it's a chance for you to meet him." she explained. you huffed and stared out the window for the rest of the ride.

as soon as you got out of the car, the paparazzi was running towards you two which led the security run to your pathway and free it for you to walk. "sheesh, we need to get you guard. it's not safe for you to walk around anymore." Akane mumbled while looking through her purse. "we're here to see—"

"oh miss Aikawa, yes i know who you're here to see." the front desk lady said to Akane with a smile. "you can use that elevator right there on the right, it's a personal elevator that takes you up to his floor only. have a good day." the woman bowed with her head, the two of you returning.

using the special elevator, you both entered the floor of his office and knocked on his door. he answered with a, "come in." entering, a grin grew on his face. "sweetheart, i'm so happy to see you." he greeted her with a kiss and his hand rested in her waist.

ew.

"sweetie you know (y/n) right? although you two haven't met so i figured it was the right time." she gestured to you who was awkwardly standing by the door. you said a hello and bowed with a fake smile on your face.

"yes i've seen your every where lately." he let out a chuckle. "my pleasure to finally meet you. i was actually going to contact Akane if the meeting with your brother works out. i'm assuming you've heard about him being asked to appear on the new drama?"

you nodded. "i hope everything works out."

"i hope so too. please don't be shy, sit down." he gestured to the couches. you made your way and sat as far as possible. "let's just keep this between us three. i was hoping if Daisuke agrees, you could maybe sing one or two of our songs for the original sound track? although even if your brother doesn't agree, we would still love to have you."

you were surprised when Akane didn't speak for you. "um—i'd be happy to." you let out a fake giggle. truth be told, you wanted to rest but at the same time it would be fun and would get you more out there and known by more people.

"when is Daisuke's appointment?" Akane asked.

"he should arrive soon," he looked at his watch and replied. "it's at four. while we wait, let me order some drinks for you two. you want a latte right sweetheart?" he asked Akane who nodded. "(l/n) what would you have?"