closet - 08 (smut)

"i didn't know you were being forreal." your jaw dropped at Suna, who was sitting on Kozume's couch. "ugh, i'll go get dressed." you slouched and went to the guest bedroom. you had already showered so you changed into a see through black shirt and wore a black lace bra under and paired it with a black leather skirt.

you fixed your scarf as you entered the living room again

you fixed your scarf as you entered the living room again. Suna eyed you up and down while he was telling Kozume something. "you're ready?" he raised an eyebrow. you nodded and grabbed your purse.

he stood up and you gave Kozume a hug goodbye. "don't get dicked down again." he whispered in your ear and then unwrapped his arms. you stayed in the position and just stood in shock.

you gave him a look and then exited out the door that Suna held open for you. you mumbled a thank you and he gestured you to the parking lot to his car, both of your hands were covering your faces in case someone was to take pics of both of you. "woah—this is a Ferrari F60. i heard they were limited edition and sold out super fast." Suna chuckled as the both of you entered the car.

"where are we going?" you asked while putting the seat belt on

"where are we going?" you asked while putting the seat belt on. you pulled down the sun visor and double checked your hair.

"lunch. have you eaten yet?" you shook your head and he nodded. he turned on his car. he drove to a popular restaurant that had just opened and by the looks of the restaurant from the outside—you knew it was expensive. he handed you some sunglasses to slip on and then both of you exited the car.

he handed the Valet the keys and the two of you entered the restaurant. "my uncle owns the restaurant so i didn't have to make a reservation." he told you. you gave him an 'oh' look and nodded. a waiter came to assist you both and took you to a private room.

you both sat down, Suna sitting across from you. "why did you decide to pick me up today?" you picked up the glass of water and took a sip.

"you gave me a very interesting view yesterday so i thought it'd be best to treat you with lunch." his face had a smug smirk on it. "i invited Akaashi by the way—that's fine right?"

"of course that's fine." you cheeks were getting heated.

"he should be here in a bit—he had to deal with a situation." he looked at the time on his phone. "now, what do you wanna order?" he picked up the menu. you followed after and skimmed through, choosing basic ramen noodles since you weren't that hungry.