the event - 14 (smut)

"we need to get up, come on." you groaned for the fifth time. "your mom is gonna complain about you to me and then blame it on me. come on let's go take a shower." you tried picking up Daisuke's arm that had a tight grip around you and wouldn't let you free.

"shower? together?"

"if that'll get you up, yes." in a instant, Daisuke removed his arm which let you be free. but he quickly picked you up and took you to the bathroom while you hit his back. "i have feet you know."

"i know." he had a smug look on his face while he dropped the straps of your satin tank top. you raised your hands and slipped the shirt off of you, next your bottoms.

while he undressed himself, you turned on the shower head to a warm temperature. you walked in as it instantly got warm and Daisuke after you. placing his hands on your waist, he lightly pushed your back against the glass door of the shower. "i didn't say i wanted to fuck or do anything in the shower." you spoke as he nibbled your ear and then down your neck.

"but why not." he mumbled against your skin with a small smug smile. he continued to kiss your neck while his hands roamed down your hips and then behind, gripping your ass.

"don't leave any marks okay."

he stopped leaving kisses on your neck and wrapped his hand around your throat. "i'll leave marks if i want to." he stared deep inside your eyes. not giving you a chance to speak—not that you even had anything to say, he closed the gap between your lips while lightly gripping your throat.

his free hand was at your pussy and he ran a finger over your slit. "wait wait." you pushed your head up to get away from his lips that were basically devouring you. "how about i just give you head?"

"why." he knitted his eyebrows. "i want you to feel good too." his thumb came in-contact with your clit, starting to slightly rub you. you let out a small moan while he nibbled at your ear again.

you wanted this to be quick and done with. you grabbed his dick and started stroking him. Daisuke removed his hand from your pussy and gripped the wrist of your hand that was stroking him. he grabbed the other hand and placed both of them above your head, pinning them with only one hand of his.

"i already told you i want you to feel good." he was whispering in your ear. you clenched your eyes when he nibbled at a sensitive part by your ear. you didn't realize him grabbed the shower head and taking it off.

he created some space between you two and placed a knee between you to separate your legs. you let out a shaky moan as you felt the shower head's pressure on your clit. "yeah? does that feel good baby?" he cooed in your ear.

you were struggling to make out words and only nodded. he kissed your chest, leaving soft kisses and then taking your tit in his mouth. the pressure of the shower head was a lot and fast—your legs were starting to lose strength.

you let out another moan when you started to feel hotter, coming closer to your climax. Daisuke removed the shower head, taking away your pleasure. "no—you said—" he didn't give you a chance to speak and stuck his tongue in you.

he brought back the shower head and instantly you moaned into his mouth. you knew what he was doing. he loosened the grip on your hands and then eventually let go of you completely.

your hands were placed on his chest, feeling his abs while he continued to work with the shower head to you. he removed his knee from between you so now the only thing keeping you up was yourself.

he removed his lips from yours and stared down at you. "fuck—" you moaned out as the pressure didn't stop. usually by this time he would've taken away the shower head but he didn't. he continued to watch as your legs started to shake.