Chapter 33

Groff's POV

"Isn't Lin still here? Do you need him" my dad asked trying to make me as comforted as possible.

"No he wanted me to spend to time with you guys, so he left-"

"That asshole! I'm going to beat his ass when he comes back. And to think he was on my good side" he said angrily.

"No, Dad, it's fine really. Don't do that to him. He doesn't deserve it" I said, my breathing picking up with the image of my father doing something to Lin.

He noticed this and said "Sorry. I'll just talk to him when he gets here. I won't hurt him." He paused and said "Let me call your mother and ask her to try and help you."

He called my mom and I was still on the floor, unable to move. I mean, I could move, but if I do, I'm afraid my shoulder would hurt more than it already does. My mom came out a few minutes later worried for me. "Sweetheart, are you ok? What do you need?"

"I can't get up. I fell straight on my shoulder and I'm too scared to move" I said talking a little faster than I would.

"Ok slow down. Breathe..... Now can I see your shoulder?" I nodded and she unbuttoned my shirt. She looked up at my dad with a worried look.

"What's wrong" I asked starting to get worried. My overthinking was not helping at all right now.

"Don't freak out, ok. It might be dislocated." I started breathing faster and she rubbed my other shoulder to try and calm me down.

Her voice started trailing away with new voices. My vision became tunneled, so I couldn't really focus on her either. My chest was tightened making me wheeze when I breathed. It kept getting worse until I finally blacked out.

Lin's POV

Seb and I were just out in town spending time together and I got a phone call from Groff. I picked up and said "Hey Groff! What's up?"

It was a different voice that sounded like his mom's responded. "Hey we're at the hospital right now-"

"Oh god. Is he ok?" I didn't care who it was but obviously something wasn't right with Groff.

"Yes he's ok now. He had some type of anxiety attack, but he's ok. His shoulder was also dislocated, but, again, he's alright."

"Ok uhm I'll be right there." I hung up and tried to process what I just heard. I'm never leaving him alone ever again without his willingness. "Hey Sebby?"

"Yes Papa?"

"We need to go back alright?" I was visibly nervous. We got in the car and drove straight to the hospital.

Once we got there Sebby nervously asked. "Papa, why are we here?"

He's mature enough. He deserves to know. I turned around in my seat so I would be looking directly at him. "Ok so Sebby, do you remember when Daddy was really scared and nervous when we first came here?" He nodded and I continued. "Ok, so Daddy has anxiety which means he gets worried and, in a way, scared very easily. He isn't doing very well right now because of his anxiety."

"Is Daddy going to be ok" he asked almost crying. Shit I made him think wrong.

I grabbed his hand and said "Of course he is. He's strong, Seb."

"Then why are we here? Isn't this where people die" he asked starting to cry.

I got out of the car and sat next to him in the back. I hugged him tightly and said "He isn't going to die Seb. He's going to be ok, and people get better in the hospital." He kept crying as if he didn't hear me.