Chapter 19

The next day
Lin's POV

This morning was quite eventful. Seb had to be bribed to go to school today with candy. Yeah, that's right, candy. The good thing is that he's actually going to school today. He was quite happy when he got off the car to say goodbye to us.

Groff was very helpful with Seb and I just don't know how I could do it without him. He's always smiling at the right moments and he's always open which is great. His qualities are not something you would see in any normal man.

Once we got into the theater, Groff held my hand very happily. I have no clue why he's happy, but it's very contagious. That's when we crossed paths with Daveed. "So Groff, still keeping your secrets," he said sarcastically laughing and looking at us hold hands. I didn't get the joke, but I'm sure Groff did because as soon as Daveed said that he went red.

We got a couple stares from other cast members, with a few squeals here and there from the girls and Thayne, as we walked to our dressing room. Were we really that obvious? I mean the whole point is to be obvious right? Whatever.

We put our bags down and went to the green room with everyone else just so we could pass some time until the show starts. We walk in next to each other and sit on one of the couches. All we heard was wolf whistles and cheering. I guess they knew. Groff was, once again, bright red while trying to hide his face into my neck which just made it even more obvious.

I hugged him and I heard Thayne squealing from the corner, or at least I think it was him. Honestly you couldn't tell since it sounded like everyone else's squeals. God they were really excited that we were together, weren't they. Everyone was just smiling looking at us. I'm going to do something no one would see coming.

I lifted Groff's chin and kissed the fuck out of him. I made sure it was passionate. From there I heard a roar of "WOAH" and a really loud "YEAHHH" along with an applause. I'm pretty sure that was Anthony.

I pulled away from Groff and he looked at me in shock. He was trying to catch his breath since we held there for so long. When he did catch his breath he smiled and I hugged him very close. There was a lot of cheering from the other cast members, except one. Of course it had to be her.

Emily was one of those people who doesn't support anyone or anything but herself. She's very cocky about things, but when she tries things she usually fails. She is an ensemble member of the cast which was probably the only thing she was good at. Just think of the word disgust and that's how she looks. She was short blonde skinny and green eyed. I wouldn't say this to her face, but she is such a bitch.

Then that's when Daveed asked "So Groff, what's your secret since it's so obvious?"

Groff was sweating bullets as he said "Ok then." He cleared his throat and said "Well, Lin is my boyfriend and-"

He was interrupted by Emily, "So you're dating a straight guy? That's pathetic!"

I stood up from where I was and looked at her "Actually I'm bisexual. I take pride in that and you should probably stop hating. It gets old, Emily."

Groff grabbed my shoulder and I calmed down a bit from his touch. That's until Emily decided to argue.
"I honestly don't think you should be proud. Considering Groff's family doesn't even support him, why do you think your family would support you?"