Chapter 43

Lin's POV

I was really kind of scared to see if Groff would be mad at me. I mean I know that I'd be right, but it's still scary knowing something could go wrong between us.

Zandy and Lea said they'd be back later tonight so we could go to some gay bar. Once we walked them out and they drove off, Groff quickly turned and went inside without a word. Fuck, he's mad. I called after him and he slammed the door after he went inside. I got choked up knowing that I didn't even do anything.

I cautiously opened the door and heard his footsteps loudly go up the stairs. I closed the door and quickly thought of how to approach this. Obviously, I needed to stay calm and keep my voice level down. If everything goes to plan, we should be fine.

I slowly walked up the stairs and stood in front of the door of our room. I mentally prepared myself for what was about to happen and knocked. I walked in to see Groff sitting on the side of the bed. He looked up at me and quickly looked away. "Are you ok" I asked closing the door.

"Do you like him" he said folding his hands aggressively. He was shaking from his hands to his feet. Even his eyes were red. Oh god.

"Of course not" I said sitting next to him. "Maybe as a friend, sure. He is a good guy and all, but I'm with you." He side glanced me as I rubbed his back. "I'm in love with you Groffsauce."

"A-are you sure" he asked on the verge of tears.

"As sure as I'll ever be" I said, kissing his head. He laid down and covered himself with a blanket. "Do you want me to leave?"

He shook his head and lifted the blanket next to him, signaling me to get in bed with him. Once I got in bed he attached himself to me. I rubbed his back and he said "I'm still a little skeptical."

I laughed and said "About Zandy and I? Groff I literally just confessed my love for you for the second time." He snuggled closer to me. "Give me a reason why you're skeptical of us. I'll prove you wrong."

He backed up and said "He was touching your shoulder and you didn't tell him to stop."

"Groffsauce, he's literally straight" I said grabbing his waist.

"Yeah..." he said looking down. "Lin, if you like him just tell me."

"Actually Jonathan, I've been thinking and trying to figure myself out. I've been questioning" I said nervously.

"Is that so" he said with a confused face.

"Yeah for the longest time I've been thinking I'm G-... I can't even say it."

"You think you're gay" he asked, grabbing my shoulders. "Lin this is big."

"No not that. I've been thinking I'm- oh god. I just have to spit it out." I looked at him directly in the eyes. "I'm, most definitely, Groffsexual."

He rolled his eyes and started laughing. "You actually kind of scared me." I laughed along with him and he cuddled back into me. "Sorry for getting jealous. I overthought about it. You know how I am."

I kissed the side of his head and said "It's ok. You don't need apologize Groffy."

He smiled and slightly chuckled. "You used the nickname" he said while looking at me.

"I guess I did" I said kissing him.

"Can I be on your side" he said leaning his forehead on mine. I agreed and we switched places. He leaned back into me and I started playing with his hair. "Can you give me the hoodie that you gave me last time?"

"Needy today aren't we" I asked jokingly. "I'll get it for you. Where is it" I said getting up and heading towards the closet.

"It's on your side" he said almost hesitantly.