Chapter 20

Groff's POV

This morning surprisingly went normal. Seb went to school on time without a hassle, Lin actually woke up instead of sleeping in, and I woke up perfectly. Speaking of Seb, the situation he was in wasn't that big of a deal, so we decided to call off the meeting with the principal. It only made sense because both Lin and I are not to good in those types of talks. I can just imagine the day we have a parent teacher conference and Seb gets in trouble for saying a bad word or a really good joke. Lin and I would be laughing our asses off while the teacher would be all mad at us for 'not knowing how to raise a child'.

Other than that, we have a show at eight today, so we're going to have to drop Seb off at Lin's parents's house again. I hate doing that only because I'm the one who has to drive and it's a long drive from the theater, to their house, and back to our house. It takes like an hour to get home and I just want to sleep.

Currently, Lin and I are out while Seb is at school. We just went out for groceries, but ended up having a load of fans taking pictures of us and with us so...
If we we couldn't be more obvious, right? I mean don't get me wrong, I love our fans and all but sometimes they need to just let us have our personal lives separate from our 'celebrity' lives I guess you could call it. I mean we were planning on telling them somehow.

One set of fans actually asked if we were dating. While they asked us that they were recording so we like had no idea what to say other than "No we're just really good friends." Good thing we are actors so we can play it off easily.

Unlike the other cast members, we kind of have to wake up early in the morning. Some of them have kids, but at the same time their partners work in a completely different department than us. It is the main reason why Lin and I are always so tired all the time. I would take a break, but at the same time I already missed a day this week and I don't want it to become repetitive. When it becomes medical, I will take a long break to myself, and if Lin wants to join, even better.

Now that we were going home, we would be able to get a nap before we pick up Seb at 3:30. It was starting to get really cold in New York. All that means is that if it snows, I might just be staying home since driving in the snow is horrendous for me. It also means that Christmas is nearing and that I get to snuggle with Lin more often than usual, which will probably be all the time since we are always close to each other. Cold weather also means that my Harry Potter marathon will soon take place. I don't know why, but whenever it's cold, I feel like watching all the movies in one night.

When we got back to the house Lin looked at me tiredly and said "Can we sleep? I'm tired, but at the same time what if we forget to pick up Seb?"

"It's ok Lin. We could tell your parents to pick him up since the school is close to their house. Seb will be fine either way" I reassured him.

"Yeah alright. Do you want to nap with me because I would love to have you as a cuddle buddy."

"That sounds kinky Lin... like really kinky..."

"Oh shut up! Come on, let's go" he said pulling me upstairs and into our room. He pulled me into bed with him and snuggled into me like the many times before.

"You still have to call your parents and ask if they can pick up Sebby" I said almost jokingly.

He groaned in discomfort and grabbed his phone to call his parents. It started ringing and some one, who sounded like his mom picked up. "Hello?"