Chapter 38

Groff's POV

After we were done talking, the food was ready, so we went inside to eat. David and Seb sat next to each other and talked nonstop which was normal. I guess David's a pretty good uncle seeing that he's the main reason Seb is happier than the first few days we were here. Hopefully I don't bring home another David with me.

After we ate, we split off and did our normal things. Lin and I went back into my room and just talked. We were the couple that talks so much that when we're done, the whole day has passed. You don't know how much I love that. We were in bed just holding each other like normal days for us. Then it struck me once again that today is our last day in Pennsylvania. "I'm going to miss everyone so much. I loved seeing them though" I said, grazing my hand on Lin's arm.

"I'll miss it too. It's really relaxing here to be honest. I didn't think I'd have this much fun. Even though a lot of shit happened, it was a pretty good trip to say the least" he said smiling looking up at me at the end of his sentence.

I agreed with him and looked behind me to check the time. "It's 7:30 and the sun is already gone. How does that even work?"

"Science, man. I don't know. Something about the Earth's tilt. I'll call Vanessa later, she'll know" he said, making me laugh harder than I should've. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm so glad I'm with you."

I smiled back and looked him. "Why's that?"

"Cause you don't care how unfunny the joke is. You just laugh. I think it's adorable." He kissed me passionately. "I really do love you Groff. I haven't doubted it for a moment. No matter how fucked up the situation is, I'll be there."

I thanked him and gave him a quick peck. "Marry me already, while you're at it." That came out more seductively than I intended.

He pulled me in a little closer scaring me a little. "This ok?" I nodded and smiled convincingly. "How do you feel about tomorrow" he asked rubbing my back.

"It's going to be a very very sad day tomorrow. We're leaving Pennsylvania and Sebby's going with Vanessa. Maybe I'll get a good night's sleep to the very least" I said dreading tomorrow.

"Then we'll see our fellow cast mates the next day and we'll see Lea. It'll be great" he said trying to cheer me up. "Between you and I" he said shifting in his spot. "I got four tickets to see our own show" he said laughing.

"Wait how" I said shocked how he'd somehow managed to get them.

"You asked if we could have dinner with Lea and her boyfriend, so I took the opportunity. She knows by the way" he said smiling.

"Thank you so much! What the hell" I said nuzzling my head into his neck and squeezing him tighter.

"You're very welcome" he said out of breath. I let go of him and lowered myself down so that my head was at his chest. "Random question get prepared."

I giggled and said "Ok then."

"Top or bottom" he said trying not to laugh.

"What" I asked hysterically laughing. "Are you asking me whether I'm a top or bottom?"

"I mean yeah. It'd be good to know" he said teasing me.

"Shut up" I said playfully hitting him. "I'm a versatile, but when I'm drunk I'm a definite top."

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean by versatile?"

"It's like a mix of both. It just depends how I'm feeling" I explained.

"Oh ok. That makes sense. I don't really know what I am" he said turning around to get his phone. "I should get that tested."

"What are you doing" I asked as he typed into his phone.