NOTICE- PLEASE READ

Hi everyone!

After a little while away, I am back! I want to thank you for your patience and I promise that the next chapter will be up in the next couple of days. As a student with two jobs it's hard to find time to write as it is, but I've had some personal issues to deal with as well. Nevertheless, I'm returning and hope to continue with the regular updates!

As some of you may know, many fics are being removed because of community guideline violations. I'm afraid of that happening to Familiar, so I wanted to reach out to you before it can. I've saved the entirety of the story and even if they do remove it, it won't be lost.

If such a thing should happen, I'll be re-posting the entire story on a different website. Do you guys have any suggestions/preferences? I might try Inkitt or FF net, but I'm not sure yet since I've never posted on there. All suggestions are welcome. I know some sites don't have comment sections, and I definitely don't want to lose that. I like communicating with you all.

I hope I'll be able to continue posting on here. But if this fic gets removed, don't panic, it will be up again in no time- if not here, then elsewhere.

Thank you for sticking with this story. We still have a long way to go so I hope you're ready!

I missed you lots!

Romy