CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"You alright?" asked Blaise after some time, who's eyes were getting smaller the more he drank.

"Fine," Ramona whispered.

"Good.

"Yeah."

"Malfoy told me something," Blaise said quietly, making sure no one was paying attention to them.

"About?"

"About you," said Blaise. "I think you ought to be careful, Ramona."

"I'm afraid for him, Blaise," she said.

"Me too," said Blaise. "But you have to think of yourself."

Their conversation was short but heavy, leaving Ramona's heart feeling emptier than before. The whiskey only seemed to burn a hole thorough her chest.

"I'm going to go," she announced to Blaise, no longer entertained by Tracy's stories. She loathed the looks Millicent, Crabbe and Goyle gave her, she loathed Pansy and Theodore's smirks, she loathed Draco's detachment form everyone, and she loathed how everyone could just sit quietly during Theodore's crude remarks.

"So soon?" he piped up, noticing Ramona's attempt to leave. She only ignored him, putting her shot glass down on Tracy's nightstand.

The girl gave her a sad look but, so incredibly drunk, couldn't utter a word of goodbye or complaint.

"Stay," cried Daphne.

"I wouldn't," said Ramona, who had little patience for Daphne even.

"And here I thought we were becoming friends," said Theodore. Ramona was certain that there was nothing he could say to get her riled up as long as she walked away in time.

She turned to walk away when she felt a rough pinch on her butt, followed by loud laughter.

"You were right mate, she has a good ass," Theodore laughed, high-fiving Goyle who didn't dare look in Ramona's direction.

"What's wrong with you, you horrid prick," she said angrily, not wanting her anger to flare up even more.

"You could use that nasty mouth for greater things, Xanthos," Theodore teased, almost making Ramona gag from disgust.

"I think your mother should of thought of that first and swallowed you. Would have done us all a favor," said Ramona bitterly. Theodore's eyes turned into slits as he took a step towards her, all conversation seizing as he did. Everyone just silently stared at them, except Lily who shut her eyes and laid on her bed.

"You really need someone to put you in your place, little Ramona," said Theodore, standing face to face with Ramona, taller by barely an inch.

"And I suppose you'd do that?"

"Damn right I would," Theodore said, his body inches from hers now. "I'd fuck that filthy mouth so hard maybe you'd be silent for once. Maybe that's the only way you'd be tolerable enough to be around."

"You are so frustrated by the fact that you cannot touch me," said Ramona jokingly, bursting into laughter, not allowing him to play with her further.

"In fact, you want to fuck me so much that you are not even trying to hide it. It's pathetic really, that you're getting blue balls over a blood traitor that you can't stand."

"Getting cocky now?" Theodore teased, but Ramona could see the anger burning in his gaze.

She stepped closer to him and grabbed his crotch through his pants, feeling him hardening.