CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

The afterglow of their pleasure was unlike anything they'd experienced together before, hugs and kisses and soft whispers shared in abundance. Her hands were soft. Soft and warm - on his face, on his neck, on his chest. Fingertips like matches grazing his skin with flame. Both of them repressed grins as they came down from their high, cheeks aching and struggling to breathe. But it didn't matter.

This time, something was different. Neither of them voiced it, but it was in the way their gazes lingered on one another, the way their voices became softer and in the shy grins they'd never worn before.

They remained embraced for much longer than they intended to, but neither could bring themselves to leave the shared moment. Their souls were at peace, their lips kissed by gentleness, and one small piece of the universe seemed like their own. Even if it was just for a moment, just for a fleeting, passing, fragile moment, nothing existed but them.

Almost timidly, Draco wanted to apologize for finishing inside her. Ramona rapidly silenced him, telling him that it was what she wanted as well. He couldn't keep a smile off his face as she said it, even though he knew she wasn't a fan of the contraceptive potion.

Ramona stood up, adjusting her knickers, shirt, and skirt, while Draco zipped up his pants and helped her clean up. Both lovers were trying to compose themselves as best they could, not wanting their faces plastered with the child-like giddiness inside. He pulled out a handkerchief, wiping his ejaculation off her thighs tenderly. Ramona felt her heartbeat in her ears as he did, the gesture seeming more intimate and making her more embarrassed than anything they'd done before.

"You alright?" he asked her, not looking up at her.

The moment made even Draco's cheeks tint with the slightest of pink, his stomach tightening at the sigh of his come leaking out of her. He kissed her thigh after cleaning it, so gently she barely felt it. He was inside her moments ago, but as he wiped her thighs clean with a small smile she felt faint.

"Mhmm," she mumbled, biting her lower lip, desperately attempting to remain composed. She was watching his movements like a hawk until he looked up, and she moved her gaze elsewhere in search of her wand.

She felt dirty, panties soaked with their come. But she wasn't about to object. The entire compartment smelled of sex and Draco's disheveled appearance, messy hair, tinted cheeks, and swollen lips left little to the imagination to any person that would stumble upon them. The fact that they were so exposed brought on a sense of thrill, an adrenaline rush that made her entire body buzz even after it was over.

Anyone could have heard them, seen them, and she almost wished that they had. She wished everyone heard what they were doing to one another, how they moved against one another, because the ecstasy of having him so close was difficult to compare to anything else.

Ramona picked up her discarded wand from the floor, sitting beside Draco and taming her hair with her fingers. He helped her, twisting back the strands that had fallen in her face.

"Thank you," she said quietly, and he nodded in response, kissing her forehead.

Despite their proximity, Draco decided she wasn't close enough for his liking. He didn't miss a beat as he pulled her legs up to rest over his, noting the surprise in her face as he did so. Ramona shuffled slightly to adjust herself, resting her thighs fully on top of his with the smallest of smiles on her lips.

In all honesty, the gesture came as a surprise to Draco as well. He was acting so candidly, so spontaneously, and only as he was doing it did he realize how naturally it came to him. It felt as if he'd been like that with her a million times before. Letting his fingers wander across her skin on their own accord, he traced patterns on her thighs.