INQUIRY

Hi my darlings! I ask you to please read this if you have the time!

I'm overwhelmed with the posive feedback I've been getting recently and it has made me realize that this book and this story is no longer just my own. It is ours.

It's ours because YOU make it what it is- a story worth reading, a story worth loving and most of all, a story worth writing.

Your lovely comments and votes really warm my heart and I am tremendously happy when I see new notifications pop up, so I thank you. Even you ghostly readers, I see you! I'm so so incredibly grateful that you're taking the time of day to read through this passion project of mine.

I want you to know that I read every comment I get two or three times, just smiling to myself because you lot have become the true motivation behind all of this.

So since this book is something I write for you as much as I do for myself , I'd like to ask you a couple of questions:

1. What have you liked most so far?

2. What have you liked the least?

3. Is there anything you'd like to see more/less of?

4. Do you have any questions/comments?

I already have the entire book outlined in my mind (chaotic writer check), but there is so much room for more and I would love it if you'd leave your opinions, so that I can give you more of what you love.

There are so many things I want to do with this book, so we have a long road ahead! I am grateful that you are here for the ride and I hope it's worth your time. I'll try my best not to disappoint.

P. S. I want you to know you can DM me anytime, with questions or concerns or if you just want to chat. I'm here for you guys if you ever need someone to talk to. I'm a 21 uni student with too many opinions and a lot of love, and my arms are always wide open for anyone in need of a hug.

All my love,
Romy :)