Chapter 1 : Out the door

Saturday, 9:43am
"Y/n"... "Y/N!!" Ava yelled your name to wake you up. " bitch I'm hungry order me something to eat." "Ughhh it's early as hell and you bothering me, call mom and ask her to cashapp you some money.."
you spoke in a low raspy tone.

"Bruh I just asked her for money last week Y/n." "okay the fuck gotta do with me go ask niyah then." you said as you rolled back over to get some more sleep "NIYAH!! COME TO Y/N ROOM!" Ava yelled making you pull the blankets over your head. "Oh my God why would you call her in here damn-" you groaned.

"Because you being a lazy bitch but expect us to do better when mom not around NIYAH HURRY UP!" she yelled again. "Ok ok I'm getting up" you sighed as you rolled out of bed. " yeah that's what I thought and we have to go school shopping today before we don't get any good stuff, you know people be bums." Ava left and walked away slamming your door behind. "SLAM MY DOOR ONE MORE TIME" you yelled at her.

You rolled over to check the time and Your messages. Dry as ever. "I need to start getting out more" you thought to yourself as you get ready for the day. You decided to go with a simple chill outfit since today was just Saturday but you still wanted to look presentable. You picked out your outfit then took a shower, brush your teeth, wash your face, got dressed, and went downstairs to wait on your other siblings.

your outfit^

your outfit^

shaniyah's outfit^

shaniyah's outfit^

Ava's outfit^

---------------------
"I find it very funny how y'all both dressing up like y'all finna see somebody." Ava said being sarcastic. "Boy. I meant girl what ever the hell u wanna be. you is aggravating." Niyah replied as she reached for her purse to get some lipgloss

"Both of y'all aggy as hell. Now are we gonna eat when we get there or what so I know how much money to put on this card" you asked. "we might as well eat at the mall, we can get chic fil a" Ava replied.

"Okay, get my keys so we can go" you pointed at the keys that was on the dining room table next to Ava. "Catch hoe!!" Ava yelled "bitch you bet not throw no mf keys at me" you said aggressively. "Yeah yeah whatever let's go I gotta go see my baeeee" Ava begged as she opened the door and the three of you walked out and locked the house behind.