Chapter 20: ✨Passion, Pain & Pleasure

"The fuck you mean 'let me show you that I'm sorry'."

"I'm on my knees for a reason." He answered.

"Get your ass up you not eating nothing. STARVE."

"Y/n don't be like that."

"No because you need to tell me what the fuck is up. Why did she act like that ? Tell the truth now."

"I told you the truth"

You slapped him in his face.

"Tell the truth punk ass." You jumped at him and he flinched

"If I tell the truth are you gonna put your hands on me ?"

"All depends on what flies out your mouth."

"...I did more than just ate her out Y/n but let-"

You slapped him again. "That's for fucking lying. When have we ever lied to each other ?? We supposed to be best friends so why'd you lie Armin ? I don't tell you lies.

You slapped him again and he grabbed your wrists and stood up.

"Let go of me. Now."

"No not until you let me explain-"

"You probably gonna lie about that too. When you lie to somebody and then tell them that you lied it makes the person think about what else you lied about. You out of all people I expect to know that."

"I knew that." He whispered.

"Cant fuckin tell..let go of me" you tried to break free from his grip but he tightened it. You tried to kick him off but he put both your wrists in one hand and threw your legs on the bed then climbed on top of you and distributed his body weight on your legs and arms.

"You gonna let me explain ?" He asked.

"You gonna let me go afterwards ?" You asked back.

"I'll leave you alone completely afterwards if you really wanted me to. Just let me talk."

"Fuck it tell me what you was gonna say."

He started to explain.

"Back in may, me and Annie went to this party just because.. I wasn't planning on having sex with her that night but she Got really drunk. Like really Drunk and she persuaded me to drink with her..I declined the first time but second time she offered I took it.. just to loosen up. We left before I actually started to feel the buzz so I took her home to her dad but her dad wasn't there."

"I'm listening."

"That's when the buzz started to kick in."

"Okay.. I should buzz yo ass upside the head right now."

"Let me finish y/n."

You rolled your eyes and looked out the window at the sunset. It was golden hour. The sun beamed in your face making your eye color really show.

You looked back at Armin and he was looking at the same thing. "You gonna tell me or not? I'm ready to get up."

"... we started to make out but that's all I really planned on doing. She started to take it too far and she started undressing me and I didn't stop her because I wanted her to be happy.. one thing led to another and we slept together.. After that, I just wanted to be friends with her but I guess she didn't take it in the way I originally thought she would."

"A part of me feel like it wasn't consensual because whenever I think about it I feel disgusted with myself. At the moment I enjoyed it but afterwards..."