Chapter 25: PTSD

The next morning came and you woke up and seen that he was still on the phone sleep.
"Armin." You called his name but he didn't respond. You thought he must've been sleep. Yeah, you did exactly what you hoped not to do. Feelings for him escalated. 20 minutes went by and you heard the call fail. "Must've gotten up already."

You started getting ready for school just like you did before and you went to class. When lunch fell, sometimes you and Armin would just sit under The Tree and talk. Sometimes you two sat at the lunch table to socialize with other people. You two fell asleep on the phone for the rest of the week and you watched him play his game or whatever.

Armin didn't really beg you for hugs and kisses after Tuesday but you could tell he wanted them.. You didn't mind giving it to him, in every way. In gym you two either sat in the bleachers or you'd watch him read his book or Of course you two would take a walk around campus to The Tree and you two would discuss class material as well.

Now with that being said LETS SKIP TO FRIDAY

~~~~~~~Time skip: Friday 9am~~~~~~

"Okay we here." You pulled into the parking lot where you usually be. A figure walked up and tapped on your glass. Of course it's best friend Armin.

Ava and niyah got out the car to walk around campus and you got out as well.

"Looking really good today best friend"  he complimented

"You gonna get enough of calling me that ?" You responded

"That's what we are.. for now" he replied

"Tuh. Anyways.. I might be here later on I gotta pick Ava up from her try out practice shit she got going on."

"I low key forgot she did a sport. I think I wanna try out baseball."

"Go for it. I support"

"Nahhh I need to focus on my major"

"Well I support you in that too.. even though you would've been real cute in that uniform"

"Shut up"

"Mf..make me" you wanted to see if you could push his buttons today

"It's a time and place for everything."

"Well I guess I'll keep talking.. so what's the move after school today ?"

"Well if you don't wanna go watch me hoop at 8 then there's nothing really to do.. I mean like I said.. you can come spend the night at my house this weekend. I'll pick you up after we done."

"I'll come watch y'all play " you responded

"I'm not that good at basketball in real life.."

"I didn't ask.."

He looked at you and started blushing.
"Why are you turning pink ?"

"I'm not it's just.. I don't wanna make a fool out of myself.. I still get nervous when I'm around you y/n."

"For somebody to fuck me lifeless you really are a shy mf."

"My mood changes time to time." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I know that."

You both walked to class earlier than expected. 9:34am

You both sat in the seat that was behind niyah's. She wasn't in class yet neither was the professor.

"So.. you made your mind yet ?"

"About what ?"

"Spending the weekend with me."

Lovers and Friends [Armin Arlert x Black Reader] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें