Chapter 17: The Obivious

[ A/n: this might be somewhat a long chapter so my bad 🌚]

Arrival to the school: 9:20am

You pulled in the schools parking lot where the students can park. "We're here.."

"Feeling like the first day of high school all over again.." Ava mumbled while looking out the window.

"Girl whatever let's go get our IDs" Niyah opened the door and got out.

"Alright let's go."

You all got out and you locked the car. The campus was pretty big.

"Damn where the office at ?" Niyah asked looking up at the building.

"It's gotta be this building right here." You pointed to the left It was a building that had "SINA" engraved on it. You all walked in and greeted the people in the office and told them why you were there so early. They showed you where to go at to take your pictures and you all did just that. By the time you were done with pictures and getting the ID printed out it was 9:45.

"Well I guess I should start looking for these classes..ima see y'all around ?" Ava asked

"Yeah" you and niyah  said in sync.

"Alright then" Ava started walking away trying to find the building she needed to be at.

"Well.. what do you think so far.. it's a pretty big campus." Niyah asked as you both started to walk around looking for the first class, which was English.

"Until I get to the medical field building I really don't know.."

"I feel you." Niyah responded.

"So when do you plan on asking him ?"

"Asking who and asking what ?"

"About what y'all gonna be"

"About who's gonna be what ?" You turned  Around and saw Connie.

"OH SHIT HEY CONNIE" you gave each other a hug.

"Hey y/n.. you look..really good today." Connie complimented.

"Thank you I picked the out the outfit." Niyah chimed in.

"Girl shut up" you replied back to niyah.

"Hey shaniyah, you look good as well.. I'm guessing Good looks run through the family ?"

"I suppose you can say that." Niyah replied back to Connie

"Heh.. Good looks run through mines too." He tried to be smooth.

"Ummmm Connie go to class" You tried to shoo him off.

"Fine.. I'll catch you two later right ?"

"Yeah" you both said in sync

"Alright see you later" he started to walk to the other side of the campus.

" Bitch he fine as fuck put me on" Niyah nudged your arm

"no."

"HE SAID I LOOK GOOD-"

"okay and you should've said you look good too, maybe y'all could've had somethin'..and don't you talk to eren ?"

"who said I couldn't have options ?"

"You don't get tired of being a pimp ?" You asked.

"You don't get tired of fucking yo best friend ?"

"Now that you brung that up I actually don't. Thank you for asking."

"Dick got you sprung, pussy got him sprung. At this point y'all might as well just be lovers."