Chapter 24: A FaceTime Call

-A FaceTime Call.

"Fuck ass bitch named Niyah always popping her mf gums." Ava started with Niyah again when you all walked in the house.

"And A fuck ass bitch named Ava always tryna pop her gums on some pussy 'I wanna be a real boy' face ass" Niyah clapped back at Ava

"Oh lord the girls are fightinggggg" you replied back to both of them and sat on the couch and put your purse on the coffee table.

"Nah cause this raggedy ass bitch love talking her shit" Ava replied back to you

"And nobody gonna beat my ass so" Niyah responded confidently

"Bitch run that shit then."

"Step in the fuckin grid "

They started fighting in the living room and you watched. Niyah ended up winning.
"Pussy bitch I taught you better than that" she told Ava. Ava ended up on the floor.

"Ight na' y'all stop before y'all break something."

Niyah got off of Ava and ran upstairs and Ava followed after her trying to continue the fight. Ava not the type to backdown from a fight even if she did lose.

"Sad.. always fuckin fighting"

"AVA DONT GO UP THERE FUCKIN WITH THAT GIRL LEAVE THAT SHIT ALONE."

you heard silence.

"Tired of they bullshit.. my body hurt like hell."

You grabbed your purse and went upstairs to your room and locked the door. You took off all of your clothes and ran a warm shower. You took a shower first and then you ran bath water for a epsom salt bath.
You looked under your sink to get some epsom salt and poured it in the bath water. You got in the water and sat down.

"I need to stop fuckin this man. Ain't no way in hell he got my body this sore.."
The back of your legs were sore the most.

You sat in the water for a good 20 minutes and got out the bath. You decided to put on some chill clothes because you weren't seeing anybody or going anywhere. You lotion yourself up, and got in the bed to watch some TV and rested your body.

~~~~New messages from Armin💕~~~~

~~~~Incoming FaceTime : Armin💕~~~~ 3:20pm

"Holy shit"

You put the phone on the bed so he could be looking at the ceiling then answered the phone.

"Boy what the hell you want." You asked

"Nothing I just wanted to be on the phone."he responded

"I just told you I'm ugly right now"

"You're never ugly though.."

"Stoppp"

"It's true"

"Mhm..what you doin." You asked