Chapter 5 : 7 minutes.

You walked in the room and spit your piece of gum in the trash then turned to Armin.

"What's the real reason we didn't talk this summer Y/n." Armin asked as he turned the lamp on and turned the big light off.

"like I told Sasha and Connie, I was applying for colleges like crazy and I just decided to settle for Sina uni because I wanted to be with y'all." you replied back to him.

" so is that why you been ignoring my calls? I thought we were bestfriends.. I was actually worried about you. You could've at least shot me a text on IG.." Armin said as he looked down at you.

"I'm sorry, I just been going through it. Having to step up and literally be a mother to two grown ass kids" you groaned as you sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to know.. I thought I did something wrong." he replied as he sat down next to you putting his face in his hands.

"we don't have to do anything if you don't want to Y/n" he said sounding muffled.

"OH trust me, I know. And I lowkey do but I don't wanna ruin our friendship like that." Armin look towards you and looked back into his hands "stop the cap" he chuckled. "Boy I'm for real.. I think you kinda cute."

*sex sounds by lil tjay started playing*

Jean was definitely behind this you thought to yourself.

"Jean so aggy omg.. but for real if we weren't bestfriends I'd be fucking the shit out of you right now not even lying but I know I'd catch feelings afterwards and I don't know if you feel that way towards me.."

you explained to Armin and put a hand on his shoulder "We can still be bestfriends Y/n".

He took his face from his hands and put them in his lap.

"Y/n I really like you." His face started to turn beet red. " I just thought I should tell you that because you really broke my heart this summer not talking to me.  And it made me realize I have more feelings for you then just that bestfriend shit." you started to get Hot and stood in front of him.

"I actually feel the same way...So say we do have sex here in this room and we walk out.. what will we be to each other."

silence filled the room as the song kept playing.

"I-I don't know.. I guess it would be a one night stand" he replied back.

" I don't want us to just be booty calls that's weird. My body is a temple-"

Armin cut you off "-everyone shouldn't be exploring inside it yeah I know you told me that all the time" he said being smooth.

"Look at me Armin" he looked up at you with his sea blue eyes starting to water. You climbed on top of his lap pushing his chest down making his back hit the bed. He leaned up on his elbows to look in your E/C eyes. He hesitantly put his hands on your hips. You pushed your long box braids to the side and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed you back slowly but surely, licking your bottom lip asking for entrance. You slightly parted your lips and let his tongue explore the inside of your mouth.

Both of your tongues fighting for dominance, you finally gave up and let him take control. He sat up and grabbed your neck and kissed you deeply as you wrapped your arms around his neck rubbing his freshly cut undercut.

Armin broke the kiss. "Y/n are you sure you want to do this ?"

*streets by Doja cat starts playing*

"All depends.. what are we gonna be to each other after we leave this room?" You whispered in his ear.

"We can be bestfriends again until you're ready to be my girlfriend" he replied. " okay, so that means I'm about to lose my virginity to you at Jean house?" You asked sarcastically.

"We can go back to my house if you want to be really comfortable. My Dad is on a business trip as we speak." He replied sounding raspy and eyes looking into yours full of lust.

"Okay". You said as you hopped off of him checking to see if you seen a print in them sweatpants.

He seen you peeping at him when you stood up.
"Y/n I know what you looking at." He said glaring at your body figure.

"Okay and.. I needa see if it's big or not. If ima fuck i wanna go out with a bang" you laughed and pulled out your lip gloss.

"Do you want to see right now or later ?" He sarcastically asked. "Is it big or not" you asked him while pulling out another piece of gum.

"I don't know.. it's up to you to find out" he replied with a smirk on his face.

"OKAY 7 MINUTES UP HOES GET OUT" hitch bursted into the room.

"y'all look suspicious as fuck. Get out tho ppl need they turn" she said as she pushed you and armin out of the room.

You both walked to the master bedroom and told Jean that you was leaving early and Armin followed after.

You two walked down the street. "Armin for real tell me how big it is." you begged as you tugged his arm.

"Y/n..it's..It's thick." He walked over to the passenger side to let you in.

As you were getting in the car you grabbed his waist band and tried to sneak a peak but he grabbed your wrist before you could pull it down.

"Y/n don't be greedy." he said as he pulled back and closed the door. He jogged over to the drivers side, started the car and drove to his house.