Chapter 14: Dont Walk Away.

He drove all the way to the fair. The sunset was barely present it was now turning night time.

"Alright we're here." "I'll pay for you to get in-"

"Armin I have my own money" you proceeded to take out 5 20 dollar bills from your purse. "Well okay then.. at least let me pay for the food-" you cut him off again. "You paid for it last time.." You said while putting your purse in the backseat.

"Why are you like this y/n"
"Like what" you looked into the mirror to see if you still looked presentable.

"So.. independent."

"I had to be independent every since I was born to be honest with you. Just a instinct."

"Can I just pay for your ticket"

"I know you not arguing with me about a damn ticket that's 15 dollars"

"Fine." He got out the car and opened your door and your two walked to the entrance. When you got the the entrance Armin paid for his ticket first. He pulled out 30 dollars from his back pocket.

"Two tickets Please I'm paying for my girl to get in as well" you punched his arm but he didn't budge. "Alright.. two All access tickets. Here's your wrist band..enjoy your night" the guy gave armin the wrist band and he gave you one.

"As if I let my date pay for her way in you're crazy."

"Fuck you I said I had it"

"I don't care"

"Whatever I know you don't. And apparently I'm your girl now."

"I-hmmm.... do you want to be my girl ?"

"Are you askin' me out?

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder. And there was a moment of silence.

"Hmmm that's actually a good question.."

"Armin ?" He turned around and seen Eren and Shaniyah

"Oh shit eren let's go.." niyah grabbed eren by his shirt and walked over to the section where all the animals were.

"Well that was weird.." you said while grabbing the hand that was around your shoulder. You seen high striker and wanted to test Armin, just out of curiosity.

"There go high striker" you said while pointing at it. "You should do it"

He let out a slight chuckle. "I'm not as strong as you think I am y/n, really."

"Come onnnn pleaseeee" you begged

"Why ?"

"I want to see you flex them muscles flex duh"

"I don't have any muscles"

"Armin oh my god" you started to sound frustrated.

"OK fine I'll do it but don't say I didn't tell you so"

"Ooouuu Armin being strong for me" you tried to sound childish but still flirt at the same time

"Y/n quit it"

You were getting close to the High striker and you could here the carnie. "Step right up!","Test your strength!" Armin let you go and walked up to the man shouting. The man gave Armin the mullet "you get three tries if you hit the bell then you will win a prize." You stood back out the way because you weren't tryna get smacked with that heavy mf.

"Armin you can hit the bell it's not that far"

"That's what you think" he took a swing and swung back down and hit the metal piece and watched the striker go up about 1/3 of the way there. "Good God Almighty." You thought to yourself while watching his veins pop out from his arms.