Chapter 10: Fightin' to foreplay

Sunday, 2:42pm

Armin gave you all the food and started the car up to reverse out the parking lot.

"Where we going?"

"Back to my place.. we gonna eat and watch a movie"

" you mean you finna eat me and make a movie ?" You mumbled under your breath.

"Y/n.. if you wanna do it again just say that"
He said while turning the steering wheel with one hand. You could see his veins popping out a lil bit.

"Bye asf."

"What does that mean ?"

"It means you aggravating"

"I aggravate you y/n ?" He asked in a concerned tone

"What ? Noooo it's just a saying"

"Ohh I see.. Well when we get there what do you want to watch ?" He asked.

"That dick gliding in and out of me" you whispered to yourself

"WHAT?" Armin yelled as his face began to turn pink

"I said poetic justice I like that movie"

"  y/n I heard what you said"

" boy I said poetic justice I like that movie.. it's real cute to me"

"That's not what you said Y/n" he began to chuckle as he pulled into the driveway.

" I'm so for real I said that.. what did it sound like I said?" you teased.

" I'm not repeating that."

"Well that mean I didn't say it." He hated when you tried to trick him into thinking that he was crazy.

" you said you wanted to see my dick glide in and out of you." He said while turn off the car and getting out.

He went to the passengers side and opened the door for you and got the food out of your lap.

" okay and if I said it" you replied back to the statement

" maybe I can make it happen"

"boy ...hush up"

"Yeah whatever get the keys out my pocket and open the front door"

You reached in his pocket to grab the keys and opened the front door and locked the car.

" you want to eat upstairs or downstairs?"

"Don't matter to me"

Armin took the food and drinks upstairs to his room and you followed behind

"I'm about to go get some paper plates" he said as he put the food on the bed and left out the room.

You took your slides off and put your purse on his windowsill. You sat on the bed and waited for him to come back.

" okay I'm back."
He shut the door behind him.

" mhm give me my plate I'm hungry"
He gives you the plate and grabs the food from the dresser and put it on the bed in between the middle of you two.

He grabs the remote and flips it to Netflix to see if poetic justice got put on there

"It's not on here today let me check Hulu"

" mf you got Hulu ?" You asked.

" duh.. Netflix so overrated and it don't even be good shows on there. Just disappointments."

" you right"

" when am I never right ?" He said trying to sound cocky.

"Are you getting smart with me ?"