Chapter 27: Love And Basketball.

[A/N: if the font is like this it's dialogue between all the men and you're listening from a distance now with that being said let's continue.]

Love And Basketball

8:10pm

You and Armin finally pull up to the park. You both walked across to the court and he told you to sit on the bench and pointed towards one. Niyah was already there with Connie.

"BITCH I TOLD YOU STAY HOME" you yelled to get her attention.

"IM GROWN BITCH" you get towards the bench and sat down next to her.

"Unt unt whats in the bag ?" She asked because Armin just got you a little something from the store on the way there.

"Bitch you not getting any damn. Anywaysss... tell me why the fuck you left the house early." You asked because when you got home from picking up Ava she wasn't there.

"He came by early so I left with him. Where Ava ?"

"Home on that Game."

"Per usual." Connie walked over the bench and made Niyah flinch like he was gonna hit her with the ball.

"Oh my god I didn't come out here to get bullied" she put her hands up to protect her face.

"I'm just playing beautiful"

"Boy go play."

"Gotta wait on jean and eren duh"

"Okay... get out my face though cause you playing too much."

"I'm sorry beautiful don't shoo me away" he fake crying and niyah pushed him back to the court.

"Aggravating.. Anyways look at ya man hoe"

"Girl I see him. Shut up." He grabbed the ball he had from his trunk and went into his own world dribbling and taking shots.

"You just need to make that shit official now. We tired of the tension"

"Well..better go to sleep or sum', cause' it's gonna be a minute."

"Okay whatever. He not bad though."

"NIYAH WATCH THIS" you both directed your attention to Connie. He was about to shoot his shot again. "If I make this you'll let me take you out on a date?"

"...you all the way at half court but if you make it yeah."

"Okay."

He shot the ball from half court and missed.

"Bye y/n I'm going home early.. Embarrassing." She started to get up like she was actually going somewhere.

"NOOOO I WAS JUST PLAYING HOLD ON!" He came running to the bench and grabbed Niyah and pulled her on his lap.

"YEAH BITCHES NOW KITH!" you gave niyah that treatment she gave you.

"Y/N SHUT UP" niyah responded.

" yall cute though" you pulled out your phone and Armin came running to the bench and grabbed it.

"Boy the fuck are you doing?."

"All eyes on me tonight." He put the phone in his pocket and the ball under his arm.

"Boy give me my shit..not playing with yo ass"

"Nah. You wanted to come so act like it."

"Who the fu-"

"shut that shit up." He put his foot on the bench and leaned on his knee so you was kinda directly facing his crotch.

"Armin get the fuck dowwnnn ya lil thing in the way"