Chapter 2 : A gentleman

This is your car^

This is your car^

"Okay so when we get in this mall y'all better not ask for shit from me because I called mom and she said that she cashapped all us 400 dollars so that mean buy a pair of shoes and clothes and school supplies" you told your younger siblings.

"oh my god Y/n we not kids no more damn  you aggy with that telling us what to do shit we grown" niyah replied nonchalantly. 
"Facts like what the fuck" Ava agreed. "I'm just tryna look out for y'all.. anyways who we supposed to be seeing today cause y'all usually shop online" you asked in a concerned tone while driving.

"I'm supposed to see Eren fine ass he was like "oh you wanna link up today at the mall" I was hell yeah why not I don't got shit else better to do" niyah replied as she took out her phone to text Eren.

"I'm supposed to see hitch today, she so fine Y/n. I be tryna get her number and she just be playing games but she hit me up in my dms and was like link at the mall? I said sure lemme ask my sis if she could take me and here we are now. And you know what Y/N why don't you get with that white boy ??" She ranted on and on.

"girl what white boy?" Niyah asked as she turned around in the seat to look at Ava "Armin." She replied "bitchhhh I know you not talking about that smart ass mf he is cuteeee" niyah said as she unlocked her phone again for the 10th time.

"Girl please. I didn't talk to that man all summer and we supposed to be bestfriends.. even though I doubt that he'd wanna be after I barely texted him this summer." You mumbled as you were pulling into the parking lot.

"okay..whatever Y/N, anyways.. lemme text this girl" Ava said looking out the window for hitch. Niyah decided to text Eren to see where he was.

"Okay y'all get the fuck out." You said as you turned the car off and got out. Your two siblings followed behind and you locked the car doors.

You walk into the building and go straight to footlocker where Your close friend Connie worked at with Sasha. Those two were inseparable, couldn't see one without the other.

"Wassup Y/n." Connie says to you as he puts shoes on the walls. "nothing, came here with Ava and shaniyah ugly asses they last minute shopping." Connie laughed and made his way over to you

"Soo... how was summer?? You barely even called us" he said with his hand on his neck.

" I was applying for scholarships and colleges and I got accepted into the one everyone going to" you said as you started to look around for shoes

"OH YOU GOING TO SINA UNIVERSITY???? YESSS I'm glad you're going literally all our friends going, SASHA!!! Y/N's here!" Sasha came running from the break room "what Connie?- OH MY GODD Y/n!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN ????" She asked as she gave you a bear hug and rocked you side to side.

"She's going to Sina university with me you Jean, eren, armin, Ymir, historia, basically everyone in our friend group man I'm so excited" he ranted. "Oh shit you for real? I thought yo smart ass would be going somewhere else" she said as she got a good look at your face.