Chapter 15: Do Not Disturb✨

Armin pulled up in the driveway and took the key out the ignition.

"So what now?"

"Come in the house.. duh." You told him while looking at the house windows to see if lights are on.

"You know we don't have to do this right-" you put your finger over his lip

"shut up."

He moved your hand from his mouth. "I'm for real.. we don't need to be doing anything unnecessary-" you cut him off.

"This is necessary. I'm not going to sleep frustrated. get out the car.. and plus I promised you."

"Promised what ?"

You looked him directly in his eyes then back at his pants then back into his eyes again to give him the hint. You grabbed your stuff out the backseat and got out the car. You guessed He must've got the hint because he followed.

Once you got settled in and checked the house to see if your two sisters were home. you went upstairs to your room. Armin followed and locked the door behind.

"nobody is here but us I'm guessing."

"Mhm. Come on." You whispered as you say on the bed

Armin took off his shirt and put it on the dresser. He sat on the bed next you and moved your hair to the side.

"Why you so shy now ? Talking all that shit at the fair-" he smoothly cut you off by grabbing your neck and pushed your back on the bed.

He pulled your shorts and shirt off leaving you with only your underwear on. He unbuckled his belt and slid his pants off.

"I'm not really the shy type when it comes down to stuff like this."

"What that's supposed to mean ?"

He looked at the body mirror in the corner of your room and looked back at you. He went over to grab the mirror and put it in front of the bed leaning it against the dresser. He then turned off the big light and turned on the lamp and dimmed it just a little.

"You'll see."

Whatever he was about to do you knew it had to be something good. You pulled his arm and he came over to kiss you. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Y/n turn your back towards the mirror"

You faced your back towards the mirror. It felt weird but you wasn't going to tell him no. He climbed on the bed and scooted you closer to his body making you lay your back on the bed so now he on top of you between your legs.

"Smooth mf"  he leaned in towards your face and kissed you, he didn't have to ask for entrance this time because you were ready for him.

He guided his hand all the way from your hip to your throat to kiss you deeply. He moved his kisses from your lips to the side of your neck and dragged his tongue up to your ear. You let out a soft moan.

"If you want me to stop tell me and I will." He whispered so sweet and softly in your ear.

"Don't stop." You rubbed your hand on the back of his soft undercut. He started to lightly suck and bite on your skin leaving his marks on you as his property.

He moved on the other side and did the same thing. He moved down to your chest and held you up a little to unclip your bra clasp. He began to suck one nipple and caress the other.

"Yeah mf suck." You thought to yourself as you watched him. He looked up and made eye contact with you and you looked away.

"Y/n don't look away from me."