Chapter 6 ✨ : That Night

You pulled out your phone and connected it to his Aux. you started to play "girls need love girls edition" and went to Snapchat to record yourself lip syncing to the song.

"im catching feelings baby... you give me feels..I just keep him satisfied through the weekendd.." you turned the camera towards Armin just to barely show his arm.

"Okay lemme turn this shit off." you unplugged the aux from your phone. "It's fine you could've kept playing your song or whatever I actually like kehlani." Armin replied sitting back in his seat with one hand on the steering wheel and look towards you.

"Ohhhh boy don't do that" you said trying not to screaming from nervousness. "don't do what?.. I'm just driving." He said nonchalantly "Armin.. don't play with me." you rolled your eyes at him and went to text niyah.

Armin glanced over at your phone screen

"What if I'm too big huh y/n?" He grinned as he pulled into his driveway.

For someone to be the only child they have a upstairs and down stairs house.

"BOYYYYY MOVE, you all in the juice don't even know the flavor.." you turned the phone off and looked out the window. "Hmph whatever get out and come on." he said as he opened the car door to get out. You both got out and he locked the doors behind and unlocked his front door.

His house was big as hell for no reason once you got on the inside. When you turn to the left it's the kitchen and dining room and when you turn to the right it's his dad office that's usually always empty. Armin goes into the kitchen to get a bottled water and takes a sip.

"Sooo.. is it long?" You asked while leaning over the island in the kitchen. Armin takes the bottle from his lips and twists the cap back on and throws it into the fridge. "it could be" he replied as he leaned over the island to give the same look you gave him.

"Hmph" you rolled your eyes at him. "So what are you trying to do with me." you spoke lowly keeping eye contact with him.

"whatever you let me do to you" his voice got deep and raspy. "mhm. Take me to your room then, Armin." You whispered. The sexual tension between you to was VERY OBVIOUS.