Chapter 9: Conversations

As he was driving to Pizza Hut, you and him had very engaging conversations.

"You know what.. I never asked what your favorite food was." You said while looking at him.

"....y-"

"AHT AHT IM TALKING ABOUT THE FOOD YOU DIGEST" you swiftly cut him off.

"Well if that's the case.. I love pasta." he replied back as he parked in the Pizza Hut parking lot.

"You look like the mf to enjoy eating pasta"

"I also look like the mf that enjoy eating pu-"

"shhhhh...." you put your finger over his lips and he tried to bite it.

"Boy what the hell-"

"Anyways.. what do you want from here" he asked.

"I don't know let's go inside"

You both opened the car doors and got out and went into the place. The smell of fresh baked bread and something sweet hit your face.

"Hey, welcome to Pizza Hut what would like to eat" the cashier asked.

"Hold on for a sec we're looking" Armin told the cashier and looked at you.

"Ummmm.. let's try meat lovers with the sausage pepperoni and ham" you said while looking up at the menu.

Armin chuckled as he took out his wallet.

You hit him in his chest
" stopp, you're embarrassing me" you whispered.

"What else would you like Y/n"
"I want the triple chocolate brownie." You replied.

"Do you want anything to drink ?"
"I guess a Pepsi"

"Do you want any sides?? You don't want wings y/n?"

"No I already have to pay you back"

"Don't worry about it." he replied.

"Alright, I would like to order the meat lovers pizza, triple chocolate brownie, 12 piece (your favorite wing flavor) , and 2 Pepsi's please" Armin told the cashier.

"39.75 is your total." the cashier told Armin.

Armin pulled out a crispy 50 dollar bill out his wallet and handed it to the cashier and put his wallet back in his pocket. "Again.. why am I finding this attractive.." you thought to yourself.

"10.25 is your change, your Food will be ready in about an hour.. what is your number so that we can call you when it's ready?"

Armin began to tell the cashier the number and they wrote it down in the notepad and the specific order.

"Okay we'll give you a call when we're ready."

"Thanks" armin told the cashier.

You two walked out the door back to the car.

" you didn't have to order all that stuff"

" hey.. I promised you Sooo."

" I'm really gonna have to pay you back you know that right ?"

" Y/n no you don't.. Real friends to stuff like this for each other out of the kindness of their hearts-"

"Ughhh okay please don't lecture me this time"

Armin let out a quiet laugh as he opened the car door for you. He jogged to the drivers side and got in.

Armin pulled out his phone you glanced over to see what he was talking about.