Chapter 18: Shoot Your Shot

Shoot your shot.

1:55pm: Gym.

You walk in the gym and see mostly everyone in the bleachers or they were walking outside to walk the track. The coach told you that gym was a pretty chill class just be active for at least 15 minutes and you'll get a A. You weren't in any type of clothes to be trying to play nor did you really want to so you decided to just sit in the bleachers and wait until 2:45 to go home.

" hey y/n haven't seen you since the party." You looked to see who was talking you and it was Ymir.

"Hey Ymir" you greeted and sat in front of her.

"Don't be dry with me let's have a chat." She implied.

"What's up ?"

"I seen what happened out on the field before you went to class but don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"Seen what ?"

"I'll just call it.. Affection between you and your best buddie."

" I really don't feel like dealing with shit like that right now."

"I can bet that after the stunt porco pulled.. I wonder what ran through that man head.."

"He can roll over and die I wouldn't care."

"Ahhhh yes classic Y/n..I love how you say whatever comes to mind."

"Yeah yeah, where's historia ?"

"She went to the bathroom."

"And you didn't follow her ? Surprising."

"SISTERRRRR" Niyah busted in the gym doors and walked to the bleachers

"Eh ??" Ymir whispered "that's you're sister ? She's pretty hot."

"Yeah don't remind me." You replied back to Ymir and turned around to talk to Shaniyah.

"Niyah get out the gym you don't even have this class."

"I'm done with my classes so I decided to come here I knew you'd be here if not you then Ava."

"Yeah yeah speaking of I didn't see her in lunch.."

"Me either.. maybe she skipped it"

"I doubt it. Her fat ass never miss a meal.. probably got a different lunch time."

"SHANIYAH, Y/N!!"

Niyah turned around and you switched your focus from niyah to Connie walking up the bleachers.

"You two wanna watch me play against Armin ?"

"Boy when has Armin ever played sports like that ??" You asked Connie

"No he's pretty Good you should watch him." Connie suggested

"What are y'all even playing ?" Niyah asked and sized Connie.

"I'm about to 1 v 1 him in basketball."

"Tuh try not to wet your panties Y/n" Ymir got up and walked to the bathroom to get historia.

"Yooooo what did she just say ??" Connie asked You.

"I didn't even hear her" Niyah Chimed in.

"It sounded like she said something about panties getting wet" Connie started laughing.

"She must've been talking about historia now let's go down to the sidelines" You suggested.

You and niyah both Followed Connie  down to the side lines to watch Armin and him play.