Chapter 4: Welcome To The Party

You walked down the street with Armin on the side closest to the street. "You really are a gentleman, Armin." You said as you looked up at him. "What do you mean? Walking on the side that's closest to the street? I thought every man did that" he replied back. "Hell not all of them" you replied looking down at your feet.

(A/N: idc idc idc a man is supposed to walk on the side closest to the street so he can protect his woman😭 I find it very securing.)

"Well I'm not one of them." Armin replied back looking down at you. He looked back up at jeans house. "well here's the house." Armin pointed up towards it.

It was a 2 story house and had hella loud music and people gambling on the side of the house and people making out right on the porch. "Ghetto as hell what if the police see that shit" you referred to the to people gambling on the side of the house. "Well they will get caught I guess that ain't got shit to do with me" Armin replied.

You began to walk up the stairs in front of Armin and walk to the door. Armin followed behind and knocked on the door.

"JEAN ITS ARMIN OPEN UP" *no response just loud music* Armin nudged at the door knob and it was unlocked he grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you in the house.

Jean looked up from his game of Uno with Ymir, Annie, Reiner and historia. "HEY ITS BEST BOY ARMIN!" Eren looked up from the snack table with Sasha. " HEY Y/Ns WITH HIM!" Sasha replied along with Jean.

The whole party started to get loud and come towards the two of you at the door "unt unt it is too hot in here for all that shit" you said as you stood behind Armin. "JEAN" "come on now" Armin spoke at him with a aggravated tone and posture.

"OKAY OKAY EVERYONE BACK OFF AND GO BACK TO WHAT THEY WERE DOING" Jean commanded.

" I think I should get a damn drink to be honest if ima be dealing with this all night" you suggested to Armin as you walked towards the kitchen where the coolers are.

" Are you sure you want to drink Y/n ?" Armin asked as he followed behind you to the kitchen. He seen a line of different liquors and a case of wine coolers and beers. "Tuh.. might as well one shot won't hurt anybody" as you poured a shot of vodka into a red cup and chugged it down.

"DAYUM that's the shit that make you get hairs on ya chest" you said after taking the shot and throwing the cup in the trash.

"Yeah yeah let's go see whose winning at uno" Armin suggested. Jean had 2 cards left and Annie had to cards left the rest of everyone was out.

"Draw 2. Uno" Annie said in a monotone voice. "Draw 2 uno" Jean replied back. "Draw 2 uno out" Annie said in a monotone voice. "SHIT" Jean replied as he had to take 3 shots of vodka because he lost.

"Damn that's tuff." You said as you interlocked your arm with Armins.  "hey, he'll win next time." Armin replied back as he looked down at you. Jean noticed this and chuckled with a bright idea in mind.

" ALRIGHT NEW GAME. 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN UPSTAIRS IN MY ROOM! WHOEVER WANTS TO PLAY FOLLOW ME IF YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY YOU CAN STAY HERE AND PARTY DOESNT MATTER TO ME !"

Eren, mikasa, Reiner, Marco, Annie, Ymir, historia, hitch, Sasha, and Connie, followed Jean up to room. "Do you want to play that shit ?" Armin looked at you with concern in his eyes. You were a bit tipsy but still had control over what you do and don't want to do so you told him yes.

"okay let's go then" Armin grabbed your wrist and helped you upstairs, not really the fact you needed help.

Jean directed everyone into the master bedroom because Jean bedroom is where the 7 minutes will start but everyone couldn't pile up in there.

"ALRIGHT DO WE HAVE EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO PLAY? *silence*.. okay so here's the rules. I will use this bottle to spin and see who goes first then I will spin it again to see who their partner is gonna be. The 7 minutes will begin once you go into my room and lock the door. You only get 7 minutes and hitch will be at the door to make sure it's only 7 minutes. Now you can do anything in the room as long as it's consensual AHEM** Reiner* I don't need anyone saying they got raped at my damn house now everyone sit in a circle on the floor so we can start this shit."

Reiner laughed "why am I the one who gives off a rapist vibe" "because you always hitting on historia even when she's around me" Ymir replied.

Armin sat across from you and you sat next to Sasha. And of course mikasa was sitting next to you facing eren. " alright first spin lands onnnn-" Jean spun the bottle and it landed on historia.

"HISTORIA andddd-" he gave the bottle another spin. It landed on Ymir "HISTORIA AND YMIR" Jean exclaimed.

"just my luck." Ymir said as Jean pulled her up and pulled historia up. "Hitch come get them"

hitch came and got them and pushed them in the room. "Well I guess the universe is working in people's favor today" Jean said as he squatted in front of you.

"watch out Jean boy I honestly didn't think you were into girls.." you replied looking at his forehead.

"I get girls all the time, isn't that right Marco" Marco jumped from his name being called "hell.. Jean I guess so but they usually be thots"

you laughed in jeans face. "Down bad huh ?" You said to Jean. " yeah whatever I still get any girl I want." he replied " okay then so go make mikasa your girlfriend-"

"don't even try me Y/n" mikasa interrupted.

You chuckled in jeans face and pulled out a piece of gum from your purse. "Hmph" you added while placing the gum on your tongue.

"7 MINUTES IS UP COME OUT HISTORIA AND YMIR" hitch bursted into the room and was almost blinded by what she saw "WELL I BE DAMN!!!" she yelled and shut the door back while they put back on their clothes and shit .

" Man they was eating each other out what the fuck" Eren laughed while sitting next to Connie

"hell yeah I bet Ymir finna come out that bitch mouth wet as hell and historia finna be dragging her wet across the floor like a fuckin snail or sum" Connie added in.

You and sasha laughed hella loud at the joke. "OKAY NEXT UP IS--" jean spun the bottle and it landed on you. " Y/N anddddd-" he spun it again and it landed on Armin. Armin started to turn red. "Y/N AND ARMIN" everyone ooooed and awed like they was still 12 year olds

" y'all aggy asf" you said while reaching up to get Jean to help you up. Armin did the same. Ymir and historia walked in but historia was hanging on to Ymir and her legs was shaking "GOOOD GOLLY!!" Sasha said as she observed them two walking in.

" eat eat eat face ahh." Jean replied back to Sasha egging on the joke. "Whatever. So I guess it's Armin and Y/n turn...Good luck" Ymir added in. Hitch came and grabbed you two and threw you both in the room and locked the door.