Chapter 13: Tease Me

Tease me.

"Ight t-that's enough of hugging-"you were starting to suffocate because of how tight they were holding you. They got off of you and niyah grabbed your phone to check the time.

"It's 7:50 we need to get ready"

"Yeah YOU TWO need to get ready if y'all going to be leaving at 8" you replied

"I'm already ready I'm just waiting on her to pick me up-" Ava said as she got interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Hello ?"
"Okay I'm coming down give me 10 minutes."
*hangs up* "looks like I'm leaving early.. y/n can i please have like a extra 40 dollars cashapp me." Ava begged

"Girl no you got money" you replied

"Okay but I want more money" she egged on

"Ava get out my room" you pointed to the door

"Bitches be stingy as fuck"

She got out the room and rushed across the hall to hers to get her slides and she left out the house.

"So when you leave niyah ?"

"Whenever he come get me duhh."

" you need to find out like neow.."

"If you want a quickie with your man and want me to hurry and leave just say that"

"I-"

"Yeeeaaaaaahhhhh you horny hoe so you ADickted ??" She teased you.

"Niyah you aggravating"

"Heyy..I'm just being niyah."

"Yeah you need to shut the hell up"

"Naaaa I don't really feel like it but look out the window.. it's pretty outside." She pointed to the window

You moved the curtains and looked outside

(A/n: Approximately what it looked like)

"It is pretty." you said as gazed at the sky.

"If only Armin was railing me while I was looking at the sky" niyah said in a dreamy tone mocking you.

"Bitch I'm sick of you get out my room-" you were interrupted by a flash notification on her phone. "Ya phone can give people seizures."

"Well people better shut they eyes I guess" niyah said while she picked up the phone to see who it was.

"Bitch I'm gone my ride here bye cum bucket" she rushed out the room downstairs.

"Bye ugly sea turtle looking ass hoe" you replied while running downstairs.

"Bitch you love talking about ocean animals huh ? Sounds familiar." she said while rushing out the door and getting in erens' car.

"Always tryna be cool stupid ass hoe". You thought to yourself while locking the door behind her and going back upstairs.