Chapter 28: ✨A Movie

A Movie

"Strip???? Yeah when you give me my phone back the fuck.." you gave him attitude again.

"You want your phone ?? How about we use it."

"What are you saying ?" You asked.

"Unblock porky or whatever dude name is."

"The fuck ?????? No. You crazy."

"Yeah.. I'm feeling real crazy tonight." He started to mess around with stuff on his dresser

"What do you have planned ? Like why do you want me to unblock him ?"

"We about to show him something. So I know he's gone completely." He gave you back your phone and you unblocked him.

"Ask him what's his snap. We'll go from there."

You texted him then showed Armin the messages.

"Such a good girl for me y/n

"Such a good girl for me y/n." He took the phone and went to snap and added him from your phone.

"What we about to do ?" You asked him again.

"You about to show him who you belong to. Strip."

"Can we just talk about this for a second bae like.. come on. Everything doesn't resort to violence." You tried to bribe him into not destroying you.

"Y/n. take them clothes off." He went to the camera and put the phone on the night stand and moved it around so it can face the bed. You started taking your clothes off.

"Why you so angryy??" You asked.

"Because I just fought your ex and scraped my skin on the fuckin concrete and you been getting on my nerves."

"...Can we kiss first.?" You asked

"..Of course." He started the recording and dropped the towel then got in the bed.

"Come here." He signaled and laid back on his elbows.
You got on top of him.

"Armin...I'm sorry." You held his face in your hands and made eye contact with him.

"Shh.. don't speak."

he leaned up to kiss you passionately for a while. You could feel him twitch under you. He choked you again and you moaned into the kiss then he broke it.
He sat up and flipped you over so now you were on the bottom and he was on the top. He started to go down on you, kissing you softly while maintaining eye contact.

When he finally got down there he started to tease you. He kissed your inner thighs then rubbed his finger across your clit feeling how wet you already were.

"Already ?." He slid his finger inside and you gasped. He started sucking your clit while shifting his finger in and out of you. You tried to push him away but he was too strong. He started licking your clit faster and slowed down his fingers. You moaned at the sudden change of pace.
"Arminnn" you whimpered trying to close your legs.