Chapter 16: GoodMorning.

(A/n: if I see another comment about Y/N outfit I promise I'll jump off the nearest bridge 🧍🏽oh and I forgot.. if the font look like this it's a thought. NOW LETS CONTINUE.)

Monday, 7:30am.

*Alarm clock rings*

You woke up and hit the stop button on your phone. You looked behind you and saw that Armin was still there sleep.

"Jesus fucking Christ what am I on. Why do I keep laying down with this man." You thought to yourself while moving his arm from around you.

You managed to walk to the bathroom and  got ready, freshened up, etc. you looked in the mirror and seen 4 different sized hickeys.. they weren't small and they wasn't big but if you looked hard enough you'd see them. you put on your robe because all you didn't have on anything and walked back in the bedroom and tried to wake Armin up.

"Armin get up." You nudged at his arm.

"Y/n I'm still tired" he said in his sleepy voice, low and raspy.

"Armin get up its classes today"

"10 more minutes please just lay down with me." He tried to pull you back down with him but it didn't work.

"Armin for real get up you have to drive back to your house and get ready for your classes today now get up I'm not gonna tell you again."

"Y/n please" he finally opened his eyes.

You walked back to the bathroom to look at the hickeys again. You ignored him trying to call you over

"Y/n okay I'll get up." he sat up and walked over to the bathroom.

"Put on a damn shirt.. let me see if them scratches still on your back though." you checked him and they were fading away. "They starting to go away" you whispered.

"Let me see your neck y/n" you lifted your chin.

"yeah... might need to cover that up." He whispered. you already knew because you seen it when you was freshening up.

"I bet my sisters home now ima try to sneak you out.. it's hella early so they might be sleep."

"Y/n if they're here I'm pretty sure they would know I'm here because my car is parked in your driveway.. no need to sneak me out."

"Woke up and chose intelligence shut yo ass up." He wasn't wrong though.

"What time you think they got home then ?"

"Honestly i don't know.. we were loud last night so I couldn't hear if someone walked in the house or not... they probably walked in the house when we were doing it." Armin implied.

It made sense. After you and him got done with everything and chilled you didn't hear anyone walk in the house and it wasn't anybody home before you two did it.

"I'm so fuckin embarrassed oh my god"

"Why ?" He asked

"Because they probably heard me screaming and shit."

Armin let out a slight chuckle.. "Sorry about that."

"Mhm yeah whatever.."

"Well I should get going now then.. I got to get ready"

"Yeah lemme walk you downstairs"

"Can you even wal-" you cut him off my slapping his jaw slightly.

"Shut yo ass up...I can manage."

He grabbed his clothes out the corner and his phone off the dresser and waited for you to open the door.

"Walk behind me."