Chapter 8 : Promises

INCOMING CALL: ANNIE❤️

you looked at his phone and seen who was calling but it didn't bother you too much.

Armin answered the phone

Armin: "hello ?"
"Umm.. Why is the fair on a Sunday?"
*silence but you can hear her saying something on the phone*
"I don't know if I want to go..."
Annie: "it could be like a date"
(You heard that part clearly)
"I'll think about it.. I'll talk to you later, bye."
*hangs up the phone*

"Now I know damn well she just ain't call you out the blue just because..." You said as you started piecing shit together.

"Y/n it's nothing like that I promise-"

" nah.. she got a Red heart by her name but I got a yellow one .. she called you about the fair that was going on today.. SOUNDS SUSPICIOUS.....y'all hitting it off or what?" You said as you started to put on your slides.

"Y/n fuck it. fine. we was talking this summer on the low but I wasn't really feeling it with her like I do you"

"no I don't wanna hear it. the shit is very clear." You said while you grabbed your purse. "Take me home."

"No. You not even letting me explain what the hell happened" he replied as he grabbed your wrist.

"No. The fuck?  let me go."

"Y/n just listen."

"Why"

"Because it's important if we're actually gonna try to be something"

"Armin..shut the fuck up. I know you trying to manipulate me so stop." You knew this man like the back of your hand, even if you and him didn't talk for almost two months.

"I already told her about how I feel about you.. i broke off that type of feelings off for Annie a while ago but we're still friends. And I lost my virginity to you last night as well." He said as he let go of your wrist.

"Stop the fuckin cap boy." you replied as you punched his chest.

"Y/n I'm for real that was first time having sex with anybody"

"No the fuck it wasn't..you can stop feeding me lies now. Take me home."

"y/n I promise to you that was my first time and I'm not doing anything with Annie..pinky promise.." he said as he stuck out his pinky.

"Boy.. you is too grown for that shit. And if you was really a virgin how the hell-you know what.. I'm not even gonna boost your head up."

*still holding his pinky out*

"I'm waiting.. I take these seriously, you know this Y/n."

"K. Fine. I believe you" *you stuck your pinky out to interlock with his*

"You break it ima get my Dad to beat your ass. For real." You said as you looked him into his eyes.

"I'm not lying to you." He said as he looked back into yours.

*a long silence fell between you two as you both looked at each other.

"Damn you want to kiss me or something?" You said while breaking eye contact.

"Yeah actually." He replied.

"so why you didn't do it?"

"I wouldn't know how you'd react.."

"So why not find out ?" You said as you two made eye-contact again.

His skin started to get hot and he leaned in towards you for a kiss.

Right before his lips met you swerved him.

"That's why. That's the exact reason." He said as his face grew red from embarrassment.

"That's what you get for playing with my feelings like that.. you thought shit was sweet huh ?" You laughed as you grabbed your phone off the island.

"But for real though take me home."

"Okay let me go get a shirt to put on and my slides" he said as he turned around to go upstairs.

You seen his back and there was scratches everywhere.

"GOOD GOLLY ARMIN HOLD ON.." you said as you ran to him.

"WHAT what's wrong ???" He turned around to see you touching his back

"Oh my god we need to go and fix thiss." you said and you dragged him upstairs to the bathroom.

You grabbed the hand mirror that was under the sink and gave it to him.

"Turn around and look in the reflection.." you said as you were looking for alcohol pads or peroxide

"Jesus fucking Christ Y/n." he slightly chuckled. "I didn't know it was THAT good.."

"Boy shut yo ass up and turn around."

You finally found some alcohol wipes and cleaned the wounds. "It stings y/n." He clenched his fists while he was trying to keep from screaming.

"It's your fault I told you it was too fuckin big and look what happened." You said as you threw away the last wipe.

"Now go get a clean shirt." You told him as you both walked out the bathroom. You walked back downstairs and waited for him.

He came back down stairs with a black shirt and his slides on. his keys was jiggling around while he was putting on his shirt. For some reason you thought that was attractive too.

"Okay are you ready ?" He said while grabbing his wallet off the island.

"Mhmm" you replied as he opened the door and for you and locked it behind you both.

You walked to the passenger side and Armin unlocked the car from his car keys.

"You still want Pizza Hut ?" He asked while starting the car up.

You were confused at first until everything came back to you

"You remember that shit ?" You asked looking at him crazy.

"I'm not one to break promises Y/n."

he smiled at you before turning back, putting his hand on the back of your head rest and reversed out the drive way.

[A/n: GOOD GOLLYYYY 😫 it's just sum about that look that make you wanna get up AND BUSS A MOVE]