Chapter 19: Thoughts.

[A/N: if y'all wanna know the song I was listening to when writing the shower thoughts it's SZA hit different x Good days.]

Thoughts.

You drove back to the house and sat your purse on the island. You then went in the freezer to the ground meat out so it can thaw out. Niyah went upstairs to use the bathroom and Ava plopped down on the couch. You went upstairs to take a shower but you decided to listen to music and have your concert.

"AVA IM ABOUT TO USE YOUR SPEAKER!" you yelled from upstairs.

"ITS IN MY ROOM ON THE DRESSER!!" she yelled back from the living room.

You went in her room and got the speaker off her dresser. You connected the Bluetooth and played [ Whatever song of your choice.]

You had your thoughts in the shower.

"Why he didn't tell me that shit before we did anything?"

"Why he just didn't tell her then and there we had something going on ?"

"Cross contamination."

"Grow the fuck up y/n..it happened 3-4 months ago he said he didn't do anything with her since then.. but then again why did he have a heart next to her name when she called?"

"He not getting a plate tonight he just pissed me off."

"We promised him we weren't gonna be mad though."

"Promises are meant to be broken."

Your eyes started to water after that specific thought but you stopped yourself from crying.

"I'm tired of bullshit I need to stop catching feelings this hard. Shit like this happens every time."

"Thinking something going good then bullshit pops up. Every. single. time."  You couldn't hold the tears anymore.

"The fuck am I crying for ? Why the fuck ? We not even official.."

"Why he didn't just tell me from the start?.. All he had to do was tell me the first go around."

"Do he even wanna be with me for real ?.."

You continued to bathe, standing under the warm water, and got lost in your thoughts for almost a whole hour until you heard someone knock on your room door. You dried your hands and paused the music.

"Who is it."

"It's niyah duh"

"Come in."

"Damn bitch I heard your music are you good ?" She asked sounding concerned.

"Yeah I'm okay."
You started to dry off and wrap your towel around your body and walked out the bathroom.

"You look sad.. what happened, he don't wanna be with you no more ?"

"It's not that.. it's around that subject though."

"Ima karate chop him in his fucking throat bout' my sister and that lil bitch he was with. Who was that Anyways ?"

"One of his old flings I guess." You went to put on lotion.

"Fling ? Ima fling his ass across the school tomorrow if he on that bullshit again."

You chuckled. "don't make me laugh."

"You need a laugh.. I hate seeing you sad Y/n."

You started looking in your drawer for some chill clothes to wear.