Part 30

(Your POV)

Dad showed me my room and I put my stuff on my bed. He left as he shut the door.

I looked at the pictures and I saw a picture of me and Courtney together beside a tree, wearing matching outfits. I smiled and looked at some other pictures.

Some of them were me and Dad and Mom and I saw another one, beside my bed.

It's a picture of me and some guy. It looks like we were about to kiss but no...it can't be...that can't be Lucas and of course, I won't cheat on him. Why do I have this picture?

I grabbed it and went downstairs.

"Lucas, who is this?" I asked

His eyes went big as he snatched the picture from my hands.

"Uh...this person...was your bestfriend.." he said

"Really? What happened to him?"

"He..moved...far away.."

"Oh okay...can I have the pic-" I quietly said

"No! You can't!" he yelled as he put the picture in the trash can.

He sighed and left the house.

What's wrong with him?

I took the picture from the trash and went back to my room.

I hid the picture under the bed. I feel like the guy in the picture is special to me....well, Lucas did told me that he was bestfriend but the feeling is different.

I realised that I was wearing a ring and a necklace that says "G". Who's this G?

~~~~~~

(Greyson's POV)

I want to talk to you but everytime I call you or text you, there's no reply...

What happened to you? I'm really worried right now....

I'm really busy writing songs and recording but I can't get you out of my mind.

I need to go to London. Soon.

I hope you're okay...

"Greyson, you're having a tour next month...we already planned the places that we're going.." Staci said as she gave me a piece of paper.

So...we're going to Paris, London...wait...LONDON!

"Can we go to London first?" I quickly asked, hoping she will say yes.

"Sure" she said as she smiled

I quickly went to my room and packed my stuff.

I looked at the calendar and...a week before January...

Today's Thursday...and on Saturday, it's Christmas... I wish I could spend my Christmas with you..

I wonder if we could go to London..tomorrow..

I went downstairs and asked Staci.

"Staci, can we leave like tonight?" I asked as I put my hands behind my back and crossing my fingers.

"Tonight? Greyson, that's really early...are you sure about that?" she asked, grabbing her iPhone.

"Yes, I'm sure. I wanna visit _____" I said

"Okay...I'll try...just pack your stuff..." she said, unlocking her phone.

"Already did" I chuckled

"Okay...just..sit down.." she said as she shooked her head.

I sat down and dialled your number.