Part 8

(Greyson's POV)

Being with you this summer is so fun. We always do activities and do a lot of fun stuff. Ted and Tara became more sweeter than before and they tease us every minute and i'm not kidding, every minute, they will tease us.

"Greyson, just ask her out!!" Ted said

"Yeah!! _____!!! Say yes to him!!!" Tara said

"Ted, Tara, please, stop teasing us..." you said

"But Ted told me that Greyson likes you!!!"she said

Some people can't keep secrets....

I already told Ted that I secretly like you and I even told him that i'm jealous because I think Lucas has a crush on you.

"I mean, he loves you!!!" she continued

"What?" you asked

"Yeah, I love you as my bestfriend" I said.

"Greyson stop lying. We all know that you love her not just your bestfriend." Ted said

"I'll just go to the cabin and cook dinner.." you said as you walked away.

"Greyson, just admit it!!!" Tara yelled as she walked away.

"Why Ted?" I asked

"Look, I told her because she keeps asking me if you like her and I can't help it...she's my girlfriend..." he said

I sighed and said, "I'll just go to the cabin...see you later.."

I walked away from Ted and went inside the cabin.

I saw you were reading a book on the living room. I thought you were cooking dinner...

I was about to tap your back but you turned.

"Oh, you're already here...do you wanna eat now?" you asked

"If you want to..." i said

We went to the dining area and ate spaghetti for dinner.

"About what Tara said earlier...." I said

"Greyson, don't worry...they're teasing us..i'm fine with it..." you said.

"But it's true..." i muttered.

"What?"

"I said, the spaghetti was good..." i quickly said

"Okay...i'm just gonna wash the dishes..." you said as you stood up.

I finished my plate and helped you with the dishes.

We cleaned the plates and went to our beds.

"I miss your cupcakes and brownies.." i said.

You giggled and said, "I gave you a whole box 2 weeks ago when we were at home...don't tell me you ate it all in one day..."

"I didn't...everyone ate it except for me...well, I only ate one or two..." I said

"Okay, i'll make you one..." you said.

"I'll help!!!" i said as we both stood up and went to the kitchen.

You grabbed the utensils and I grabbed the ingredients. We put it all on the table and started baking.

"What if you got married then you will always bake brownines for your family then your family will get fat because of your delicious cooking?"

"Greyson, it's gonna be like 8-10 years until I will get married to someone and I will bake some brownies for them maybe every 2 weeks.."