Part 6

(Your POV)

Finally it's summer!!!! This past few days, i always see Greyson being so irrated when we see Lucas.. Is he jealous? We decided to go to a camp this summer....there's nothing to do at home so we signed up. The camp starts July 1 -August 29....we are so excited!!!

I'm already packing my stuff because I reallly excited for this summer, Greyson's coming with me and Ted and Tara are coming too!!!

I finished packing my stuff. i brought a lot of clothes, some perfume, ponytails, slippers, a shampoo, a soap, my phone, my ipod, earphones, a comb and those stuff that you're suppose to bring.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning!!" i said as I sat down on the chair and grabbed some toast.

"Good morning to you too..." Dad said

"You are so lucky!!! I don't wanna go to summer school...." Courtney whined.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you everything when we get back..." I said

"Are you sure you will be okay?" Dad asked

"Dad, i can handle myself...besides Greyson, Ted and Tara are going too..." I said

"Okay...just be careful.." he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Well, I'm off to work...Courtney, don't throw any parties and study hard..." he said as he kissed Courtney's forehead. "Oh and by the way, Claire is coming every night to check on you okay?"

"Yes, Dad..." she said

"Bye Dad!! Love you!!" i said

"Love you too Sweetheart.." he said as he smiled at me and left us.

"Well, i guess i need to go now....we're going to meet up to the park...see you next month, Courtney!!" I said as I grabbed my bag.

"Bye little sister!! I'm gonna miss you!! Take care!!" she said as she hugged me

"i'll miss you too...and take care Courtney.." I said as I hugged her back.

We pulled away and I went outside to go to the park.

On my way, i saw Greyson.

"Hey Greyson!!" I yelled.

"Hi!!!!" he yelled as he walked towards me.

"Are you excited?" he asked

"Yup, i've packed my stuff and I'm ready for this summer!!!" i said

"Let's go then!!" he said as he smiled.

We walked to the park together and saw Tara and Ted kissing..

"Whoah." me and Greyson said in unison.

They quickly pulled away and said, "sorry guys...."

"Just don't do it in public..." I said

"Yes Ma'am and Sir!" they said

"We should go now..." Greyson said as he smiled

"Yeah..we should...." I said

Okay, there's a bus for all the campers and bus leaves at 10 am and it's already 9 am...

We went to the bus terminal then the bus came and we went inside.

Ted and Tara are infront of us and of course, they're siiting beside each other..while me and Greyson sat together.

"Can I be on the window seat?" i asked

"Sure..." he said.

We sat and waited for the captain to speak.