Part 2

Greyson's POV

January 5, 2008

I feel bad for you and your family. Everyday, when I see you, you always have a bruise on your arm or probably a hand mark on your face. Everyday, i will come to your house to check on you..that's what friends are for and everynight, I will call you. It's pretty hard for me to see you like this. I mean, I've never seen you smile for like days and whenever you do, it's always a forceful smile and fake laughs. I really miss your genuine smile and laughs..

So now I'm here at home...reading some books. It's like 6 am in the morning so I think you're still sleeping.

I wanted to help you and stand up for you but I can't..he's your Dad..

My phone started vibrating and i picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Greyson? _____ is in the hospital. She collapsed because Dad punched her..and you really need to come here.." Courtney said. I can tell that she was shaking..

"What? He did that? Okay, I'll be there.." i said as I hanged up.

I quickly changed my clothes and went downstairs.

"Mom, I'm going to the hospital..see you guys later!" I said as I closed the door behind me.

I grabbed a cab and after a few minutes, I was there. I paid the driver and went inside.

I saw Courtney holding her phone and she was shaking..

"Courtney? Where is she? and where is her Dad?" I asked.

"She's in room 201..she's still sleeping..I'm waiting for Mom.. Dad, I have no idea where he is.."

"Okay..I'll be in the room." I said as I went inside the elevator and went to the 2nd floor. The elevator doors opened and I quickly found room 201. I knocked on the door and opened it.

You were awake and you looked so depressed.

"What happened to you? Why did he punch you?" I asked.

"I told him that it's his fault that Mom left...then he punched me and I collapsed. I don't know why he punch me...it's okay if he slaps me but when he punched me, I don't even know him anymore.." you said.

"It's okay...do you want me to call the police?" I asked. Okay, her Dad should be in jail. That's child abuse!!

"No, don't call them. Me and Courtney can't live without him..He's still my Dad.." you said.

"Okay...but when he do that to you again, just call me okay?"

You nodded and smiled. Again, it's not your genuine smile...

"I'll just grab some food okay? I'll be right back.." i said as you nodded.

I went outside of your room then I saw your Mom and Courtney talking to the police.

"Hey, Aunt Elizabeth..uh..can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure.." she said.

"Your daughter told me not to tell the police about her Dad.." I said.

"Okay.." she said.

I nodded and just sat down on the bench.

This is a nightmare...

~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since you were punched by your Dad. Well, everything is fine now..your Dad changed..he's not hurting you anymore..in fact, he's really sweet to you. Now, you're always smiling and forgetting everything.