Part 32

Sorry to keep you guys waiting!!! But here it is!!! Oh and thanks for everything!!!! Happy New Year!!!!! Love you all!!! (:

(Greyson's POV)

"Ladies and gentlemen, we just arrived in London and we'll be landing in a few minutes"

I woke up as I scratched my eyes from my long sleep.

Finally, we're here...

When the plane finally landed, I grabbed my luggage and we went inside the airport.

When we were outside, we went inside the car and went to the hotel.

I need to go to your house...

"Greyson, do you want anything to eat?" Staci asked

"Sure.." I said as I smiled

I looked out of the window and quickly said, "Stop the car!"

The car stopped and I went out and ran.

I saw you walking and I just can't wait to hug you right now.

I yelled your name and you turned.

When I came to you, I quickly hugged you and said, "I miss you so much"

~~~~~

(Your POV)

I was looking for my dog and the next thing I know is that some guy is hugging me and saying that he missed me.

When he pulled away, I looked at his face and it was the guy in the picture...

"I'm really sorry but...what's your name?" I asked

"What do you mean? I'm Greyson..." he said

Greyson...

"And you're my best friend who moved right?"

"What? No...I'm your boyfriend...don't you remember? What happening to you?" he asked with a scared look on his face

"I'm sorry but...I already have a boyfriend and I won't cheat on him..." I said

"What? _____, don't you remember me? We were best friends since we were kids then we loved each other and we became a couple. Don't you remember that?" he asked and there were already tears in his eyes.

He looked at my necklace and said, "This...I gave your this..remember?"

"I'm sorry but I don't remember..." I said softly.

"______, how? Did you hit your head or something?" he asked

"I don't know! I told you I don't remember anything! All I know is that I have a family and I have a boyfriend. That's all I know."

"_______, please don't do this...." he whispered

He hugged me tightly as he started crying.

"Look, I'm sorry..." I whispered.

I pulled away from his tight hug and said, "I'm sorry but I really don't remember you..."

He looked at me and kissed me passionately.

I felt sparks and I kissed him back.

We pulled away and we just looked at each other.

"No...this isn't right..." I whispered as I ran away from him and went home.

As I was walking home, I kept thinking about what happened. Should I go back? But I can't. We kissed...it was wrong but it felt right...

His name was Greyson...

I heard barking from behind me and saw my dog.

I picked him up and went inside the house.

I put him down so he can run around the house.

I closed the door and sighed.

Too bad, I don't have a phone anymore and my laptop is broken...

I went to my room and closed my door and locked it.

I took the picture under my bed and stared at it.

I look at the back of the picture and it says, 'For scrapbook'

Scrapbook?

I put the picture down and thought that maybe the scrapbook is in my drawers.

I checked and checked and I finally found it.

It was about me and Greyson...

I opened it and it was full of pictures of us when we were kids. I flipped through the pages and continued to look at the pictures...

The end of the page was blank...there was a letter beside that says, "Dear _____, we should put our wedding picture in this page... ______, this is for you... I hope you will see this... I gave you a picture of us together to put it beside your bed. I decided to make this and put our pictures together so that when we get older, we'll remember it... I hid it in your drawer so that you won't know...it was suppose to be a surprise but I decided to let you look for it. I will see you soon and I will always love you forever. Love, Greyson"

I remember now.... I remember everything... Lucas lied to me....

Tears started streaming down on my face and thought how could I forget him? I remember my past... I remember when I had a car accident, everything.

I opened the door and saw Courtney.

"Courtney, do you have Greyson's number?" I quickly asked

"Yeah but I thought you're mad at him..." she said

"Why would I be mad at him? Who told you that?"

"Lucas.." she said

~~~~~~~~