Part 27

(Lucas' POV)

I'm so mad. Now, everyone knows about you two...

"Lucas! Come down here right now!" Dad roared

I sighed and went downstairs.

"What?" I asked.

"I just got your report card." he said, holding up a big envelope.

"Yeah so?" i said

I honestly don't care about report cards...I hate report cards. I hate everyone. I hate everything.

"Lucas, you failed! You failed all of your subjects! What's your mom gonna tell you when she gets home?!" he yelled

"Dad, I don't care about that. I don't care if I get bad marks." I said, showing him that I don't care

He smacked my head and said, "Listen kid, you're grounded for 3 months."

"Okay, I'll just sneak out of my window and go to parties.." I said, going back to my bedroom

Everyone is so dumb.

I still love you and I'm gonna get you.

But I still don't know how.

Louis came in and his face was all red.

"Lucas, what the heck happened to you?" he asked

"Get out of my room. I'm not in the mood to talk." I said, coldy

"Well too bad. Answer my question. Why are you acting like this? Is it because everyone knows about _____ and Greyson? Is that your problem? Why won't you just move on? You're so weak Lucas..too weak." he said

I stood up and punched him. Yes, I punched my own brother.

He then fell and there was blood on his nose. "You changed Lucas." he said, in an angry voice as he left my room.

I looked at myslef in the mirror and realized that my brother was right... I shaved my head, my eyes were red and I looked pale...

It's all because of you... I hate the fact that you can't be mine. People may call me crazy but they don't understand what I'm feeling right now. I'm madly inlove but i can't prove it to you.

Maybe, I shoud just...move on...if I can't have you and you're happy with Greyson, then I'll be happy for you.

I sighed and thought that I should say sorry for everything.

I decided to call you but you never picked up you phone.

"Hi this is ____. Leave a message after the tone."

"Hey ______. Uh...can you meet me at the park? I just need to tell you something...feel free to bring someone...thanks..." i said

I threw my phone on the bed and took a shower then changed my clothes.

Since I'm grounded, I went out through my window. I went to the park and waited for you.

I waited for four hours and still, you're not here.

I called your number and nothing....nothing happenned..

I looked around and saw you with Emily.

"Lucas, what do you want?" you asked

"Emily, can you give us five minutes?" I asked, nicely.

Emily looked at you and you nodded.

She left and I said, "_____, i'm really sorry about everything... I realized that I changed...and I'm really happy for you and Greyson..."

You just looked at me and said, "Why should I forgive you?"

"Because I realized that I was jealous of you two and I don't want you to be hurt so, I decided to move on.." i said

"Alright, fine I forgive you.." you said as you smiled

"Thank you _____" I said, smiling

I decided not to hug you instead, I just shook your hand.

"By the way, where's Greyson?" I asked. I wanted to say sorry to him too....

"I just went to the airport with him...he's going to another country to perform..." you said as you smiled

"Well, okay then...thanks" I said, smiling

"I need to go back to the hotel..see you at school.." you said

You left with Emily and I was completely happy.

Everything is fine now...

I went back to mu house and went to my Dad.

"Dad, I'm sorry for everything...I just didn't know what to do before...I'm really sorry.." I said, hoping that he'll forgive me.

"Okay, Lucas. You're not grounded anymore....I talked to your teacher and said that you were participating in class...you just failed in tests.." he said

"Thanks Dad..." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"No problem kid....now go upstairs and do your homework..." he said as he took a sip of his juice.

I nodded and went to my room. I don't even have homework...

~~~~

It's been a month since I became nice to people. My hair grew back and I passed all of my tests. I don't bother you anymore...in fact, we're friends now. Greyson forgave me and finally, I have friends, real friends.

It's finally December and me and my family finished decorating the whole house full of Christmas lights and we put a big Christmas tree. I already bought a gift for you and my friends.

So, I'm here at school. It's lunch time and I'm sitting with my friend Vincent. He's such a nice guy and a great friend. He doesn't have a British accent, he has an Asian accent...he's from Taiwan...

"Lucas, stop daydreaming." he said as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"I'm not daydreaming! I'm thinking!" I quickly said

"Sure..." he said

I saw you with Emily and a bunch of girls.

You smiled at me and sat on the other table.

"Wow...she's really beautiful..." Vincent said.

See, he has a crush on you but I'm okay with it.

"Snap out of it...she has a boyfriend..." I explained

"And her boyfriend is one lucky guy..." he said, staring at you.

I smacked his head and rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on Vince...the bell is gonna ring soon.." I said as I stood up.

We both went to class and it was Art.

When the class was over, I went to your locker to see you.

When I saw you coming, I smiled and said, "Hi ____!"

"Hey Lucas!!" you cheerfully said

"Where are you going today?" I asked

"At my house...of course.."

"Do you want me to walk you home?"

"Sure, I'll just bring my stuff..." you said.

You put your books in your bag and closed your locker.

"Let's go..."

We went outside of the school and walked you to your house.

"I just need to go to the store" you said as you crossed the street.

And the next thing I know is that...you were lying on the floor with blood dripping on your face.

~~~~~

I know, it's a weird chapter but it gets better in the next chapter (:

Thanks for reading everyone!!!

Oh and I was planning to do a new story and it's really different...but I need to finish this one first (((: